- Volume 13 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
360° Projection Image Analysis Method for the Calibration
보정을 위한 고해상도 360° 프로젝션 영상 분석 방법
- Han, Jung-Soo (Division of Information & Communication, Baeseok Univ.) ;
- Kim, Gui-Jung (Department of Biomedical Engineering, Konyang Univ.)
- Received : 2015.10.24
- Accepted : 2015.12.20
- Published : 2015.12.28
Image degradation will occur depending on hardware characteristics according to the lapse of time between beam projectors when multivision system is installed in the Theme park/Exhibition/Science Museum. In this paper, we have researched the 10-bit High-depth and high-resolution
Image analysis;calibration;deterioration;multi vision;flicker
- P. E. Debevec and J. Malik, "Recovering high dynamic range radiance maps from photographs," In proc. of SIGRAPH, vol.31, pp.369-378, Jul. 1997.
- Aditi Majumder, "Achieving color uniformity across multi-projector displays," In proc. of OEEE Visualization, pp.117-124, Oct. 2000.
- M. Tsukada and T. Tajima, "Projector color reproduction adapted to the colored wall projector," CGIV 2004, pp. 449-453, 2004.
- Nayar, Shree K., et al. "A projection system with radiometric compensation for screen imperfections." ICCV workshop on projector-camera systems (PROCAMS). Vol. 3. 2003.
- G. Wallace, H. Chen, and K. Li, "Color gamut matching for tiled display walls," In proc. of Immersive Projection Technology Symposium, pp.293-302, May 2003.
- Telecommunication Technology Association(TTA), TTAR-07.0015, "High-quality panoramic imaging technology report", November 21, 2014.
- D. Ch Kim, T. Hyung Lee, Y. Ho Ha, "Color correction method of the image projected on the screen with camera", The Institute of Electronics and Information and Engineers, Vol 48, SP, No.1, pp.16-22, Jan., 2011.
- K. J Kim, J. S Jo, "A study on the adaptive color correction for a portable projector", Conference on The Institute of Electronics and Information and Engineers, Vol 32, No. 2, pp.359-360, 2009년.
- LG Electronics, "Keystone correction apparatus and method of the LCD Projector", 2002, Patent, No. 020020003335.
- Samsung Electronics, "The projection lens of the projector shift adjustment device", 2003, Patent, No. 1020030085137.
- LG Electronics., "Video projector calibration and image correction method", 2008, Patent, No. 1020080088006.
- ITU-T FG IPTV-DOC-0187, "Performance Monitoring for IPTV", 2007. 12.
- ITU-T P.910, "SERIES P: TELEPHONE TRANSMISSION QUALITY, TELEPHONE INSTALLATIONS, LOCAL LINE NETWORKS", 1999. 9.
- ITU-R BT.500-11, "Methodology for the subjective assessment of the quality of television pictures"
- ITU-T J.247, "Objective perceptual multimedia video quality measurement in the presence of a full reference", 2008. 8.
- Construction and Analysis of Geospatial Information about Submerged District Using Unmanned Aerial System vol.14, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.225
- Color and Brightness Calibration Convergence Technology for 5D Virtual Reality Attractions vol.7, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.025
- Calibration System Development for Multi-Image vol.14, pp.8, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.305