- Volume 13 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Designing and Implementing IOT-based Casino Information System (Windows OS, Windows Server)
IOT 기반의 카지노정보시스템 설계 및 구현(Windows OS, Windows Server)
- LEE, Dae Kun (Department of Computer and Electronics Engineering, Graduate School of Chonnam National University) ;
- NA, Seung You (School of Computer and Electronics Engineering, Chonnam National University)
- Received : 2015.10.12
- Accepted : 2015.12.20
- Published : 2015.12.28
As a lexical meaning, casino is defined as "a certified gambling house, equipped with recreational facilities such as dance and music, etc., where people play roulette or cards." Casinos started from 17th to 18th century for European nobility and their social meetings and established a casino industry framework in the United States in the 1930s. The success of the casino business leads to the increase of sales; it became very helpful for the local and national government revenues and also for the related incidental tasks. Casino operations include a variety of fields, such as general customer management, dealer game management, security, account management, currency exchange, re-exchange management, marketing management, comp management and placement management, etc. These operations should be organically connected to each other by information systems such as a groupware, ERP and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), etc. In addition, in order to effectively manage comprehensive entertainment service, including accommodation and tourism, it is necessary to develop an information system which supports casino business and collateral entertainment service, collects the data generated throughout the business and provides information about the situations of management. Thus, this study will propose a casino information system designed and implemented, considering these details.
Casino;Casino information system;IOT Information System;Casino IOT
- Jung-chul Lee, Chul-ho Shin, "Prosperity of Korea Casino Industry", The Korea Contents Association Publication, volume 8, issue 9, pp. 218-225. Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism, Korea Financial Intelligence Unit, #2010-3, 2010.
- Byung-ku Park, "A Study on the Effects of the Kangwon Land Casino on the Affected Regions and Its Development", Korea University, Master's Degree research paper, 2006.
- Hyung-sup Shin, Kyung-hoon Hahn, "A Study on the Effects of Accounting Information System Quality on Performance", Hotel Resort Research, volume 4, issue 2, pp. 267-296, 2005.
- Joon-min Song, "(A) Study on Hotel Information Service Quality on User's Satisfaction Hotel Employer", Donga University Master's Degree research paper, 2002.
- Hee-suk Park, "A Development of Service Quality Measurement Scales on Property Management Systems in Hotel." Tourism Research, volume 18, issue 1, pp. 131-153, 2003.
- Kyung-chul Lee, Kyoo-yup Chung, Sung-woo Shim, "The analysis of the actual state of hotel information System (HIS) in domestic deluxe hotels with the application of Nolan growth stage model : Centered on deluxe hotel in Seoul", Korea Academic Society of Hospitality Administration fall writing seminar, 2008.
- Sung-shik Shin, "The Effect of the Hotel Information System (HIS) quality on Acceptance Level and Personal & Organizational Performance", International Financial Reporting, volume 12, pp. 133-148, 2005.
- Hong-il Kim, Kyung-hee Hahn, "A Study in the Implementation of a Hotel Information System: focused on the IT infrastructure of super deluxe hotels in the Seoul area", Tourism Information Research, volume 9, 189-223, 2001.
- Sun-kyung Hong, Yoon-kyung Kim, "Induced production analysis of Casino Industry in Singapore using Input-Output analysis", Leisure Study Research, volume 10, issue 1, pp. 73-95, 2012.
- Jae-hwan Bae, "Design and Implementation of Linux Server-Based Hotel Casino Information System", The Korea Contents Association publication, volume 7, issue 3, pp. 79-86, 2007.
- Jong-bum Kim, "A Study on the Hazards of Domestic Citizen Permitted Casino and Promotion Policy of Casino Industry", Social Sciences Studies, volume 26, issue 2, pp. 1-6, 2014.
- Il-yong Yang, "A Study on Alternatives for Tourism Vitalizations with a Consideration of Ecological Characteristics in Jeju International Free City", Korea Tourism Research Association academic seminar presentation, pp. 295-310, 2003.
- Ong-kyu Lee, Eun-hee Kim, "Tourism Information System", Daewangsa, 2010.
- Ministry of Culture and Sports, 2013.
- Jeju Special City posting # 2009-151, 2008
- Korea Financial Intelligence Unit posting # 2010-3, 2010
- In-soo Jang, "A study on casino security management system based on methodist ISO27001", Konkuk University Master's Degree research paper, 2014.
- Jung-bong, "e-tourism Information System" Hyunaksa, 2004.