- Volume 13 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Study on Establishment of Cadastral Surveying Fee System Suitable for Digital Cadastral Management Environment
디지털 지적관리 환경에 적합한 지적측량수수료 체계 확립 연구
- Hong, Sung-Eon (Dept. of Land Management, Cheongju University)
- 홍성언 (청주대학교 지적학과)
- Received : 2015.10.13
- Accepted : 2015.12.20
- Published : 2015.12.28
The current cadastral business is being operated by conversion to a digital cadastral management system through computerized registers (land register and forest land register) and maps (cadastral map and forest cadastral map). Digital surveying methods, such as GPS surveying and electronic plane table surveying, are also used for cadastral surveying. At present, fees for cadastral surveying are calculated based on a standard pursuant to the Construction Standard Production Unit System and an announcement by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transportation. In many cases, however, the cadastral surveying fee system announced at present fail to apply the digitalized environment depending on the item. This study sought to analyze the cadastral surveying fee system that requires improvement in the rapidly changing digital cadastral management environment, and to prepare a basis to establish a cadastral surveying fee system suitable to the digital environment by suggesting an improvement method for such system. As a result of the study, the following suggestions were made: a method of changing to terms suitable to the digital environment based on the current status analysis; preparation of a new estimation system regarding new estimation items; and re-survey of an estimation system of cadastral confirmation survey and preparation of an estimation system.
Land Register;Cadastral Map;GPS Surveying;Electronic Plane Table Surveying;Cadastral Surveying Fee System
Supported by : 청주대학교
- K. S. Kim, J. D. Ji and C. M. Jun, "Improving the commission system of cadastral surveying fee", Journal of the Korean Society of Cadastre, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp.137-153, 2006.
- K. Jin, Y. S. Choi and J. D. Ji, "A study on the cost of the cadastral survey", Journal of the Korean Society of Cadastre, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.27-40, 2008.
- Korea Cadastral Survey Corporation, Spatial Information Research Institute, "A study for the improvement of cadastral surveying fee system", 2013.
- Korea Cadastral Survey Corporation, "A study on standard quantity per unit for cadastral and spatial information work", 2014.
- N. K. Sung, "Present condition and improvement of regulation of public utility rates in korea", Seoul Journal of Economics(Seoul National University, Institute Economics Research), Vol. 39, No. 1, pp.77-94, 2000.
- S. E. Hong, "Improvement plan for cadastral surveying fee calculation process", Journal of the Korea Academia-Infustrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 15, No. 11, pp.6639-6645, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.11.6639
- Korea Cadastral Survey Corporation, Spatial Information Research Institute, "A study on the cost rationalization by cadastral survey opening people", 2013.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, "Notification No. 2014-968(cadastral surveying fee)", 2014.
- Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs, "Introduction to KLIS project", 2005.
- Y. M. Kim, S. Y. Choi and M. H. Park, "A study on the improvement of cadastral surveying Result management system", Journal of the Korean Society of Cadastre, Vol.25, No.2, pp.127-140, 2009.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, "Report of integration real-estate information", pp.1-2, 2013.
- Y. H. Lee, S. E. Hong, Y. J. Jung, "A Study on the profiling of the cadastral model based on LADM", Journal of the Korean Society of Cadastre, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp.1-15, 2015.
- Interagency, "Adjustment method of function of public institution", 2015.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, "Standard of unit cost of cadastral surveying fee", p.177, 2015.
- Korea Institute of Construction Technology, "Standard of construction estimate", 2015.