Grant : 2단계 항만권역 태.폭풍 및 지진해일 재해대응체계 구축
Supported by : 한국해양과학기술진흥원
- Asakura, R., Iwase, K., Ikeya, T., Takao, M., Kaneto, T., Fujii, N. and Omori, M. (2000). An experimental study on wave force acting on on-shore structures due to overflowing tsunamis. Proc. Coastal Eng., JSCE, 47, 911-915. https://doi.org/10.2208/proce1989.47.911
- Cho, Y.-S. (1995) Numerical simulations of tsunami propagation and run-up, Ph.D. Thesis, Cornell University, USA.
- FEMA (2008). Guidelines for design of structures for vertical evacuation from tsunamis. Report number P616.
- Fujima K., Achmad F., Shigihara, Y. and Mizutani, N. (2009). Estimation of tsunami force acting on rectangular structures. Journal of Disaster Research, 4(6), 404-409. https://doi.org/10.20965/jdr.2009.p0404
- Lee, H.J., Cho, Y.-S., Kim, K.H. (2002). Numerical simulations of 1983 central east sea tsunami at Imwon:2. Run-up process at Imwon port. Journal of Korea Water Resources Association. vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 453-461.
- Lee, K., Ha, S.W., Lee K.S. and Kim, D.S. (2011). Numerical analysis for three-dimensional tsunami force acting on multionshore structures. J. Korea Society of Civil Engineers, 31(2B), 175-185.
- Ramsden, J.D. (1993). Tsunamis : forces on a vertical wall caused by long waves, bores, and surges on a dry bed. California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California, Ph. D. Thesis.
- Synolakis, C.E. (1987). The run-up of solitary waves. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 18, pp. 523-545.
- Tanimoto, K., Takayama, T., Murakami, K., Murata, S., Tsuruya, H., Takahashi, S., Morikawa, M., Yoshimoto, Y., Nakano S. and Hiraishi, T. (1983). Field and laboratory investigations of the tsunami caused by 1983 Nihonkai Chubu earthquake. PARI Techinical Note 0470, The Port and Harbour Research Institute, Yokosuka, Japan.
- Tanimoto, K., Tsuruya, H., and Nakano, S. (1984) Experimental study of tsunami force and investigation of the cause of sea wall damages during 1983 Nihonkai chubu earthquake. Proc. of 31th Japanese Conf. on Coastal Engrg., JSCE, pp. 257-261.
- Zhang, W. (2009). An experimental study and a three-dimensional numerical wave basin model of solitary wave impact on a vertical cylinder. Oregon State Univ., Ph.D. Thesis, USA.