- Volume 23 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Comparison of Physico-Chemical Properties of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Made from Seaweed by Adding Microorganism and Molasses
해초류를 이용한 유기 액비 제조 시 발효 미생물원 및 당밀 첨가에 따른 액비의 특성 비교
- An, Nan-Hee (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Cho, Jung-Rai (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Shin, Jae-Hun (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Ok, Jung-Hun (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kim, Seok-Cheol (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration)
- 안난희 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원) ;
- 조정래 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원) ;
- 신재훈 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원) ;
- 옥정훈 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원) ;
- 김석철 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원)
- Received : 2015.11.03
- Accepted : 2015.11.16
- Published : 2015.12.30
Objective of this study was to investigate characteristics of inorganic components contained in liquid fertilizer produced using seaweed by adding microorganisms and molasses. Addition of dry yeast to liquid fertilizer resulted in little change in pH and considerable increase in EC with high EC value compared to other liquid fertilizers which have microorganisms additives. Also, it was appeared that the dry yeast-added treatment had higher
Supported by : 국립농업과학원
- Park, B.K., Lee, J.S., Cho, N.J. and Jung, K.Y., "Effect of liquid pig manure on growth of rice and infiltration water quality". J. Kor. Soil Sci. Fert, 34, pp. 153-157. (2001).
- Kai, H., Ueda, T. and Sakaguchi, M., "Antimicrobial activity of bark-compost extracts". Soil Biol. Biochem., 2, pp. 983-986. (1990).
- Elad, Y. and Shtienberg, D., "Effect of compost water extracts on grey mould(Botrytis cinerea)". Crop protection, 13, pp. 109-114. (1994). https://doi.org/10.1016/0261-2194(94)90160-0
- Kim, M.C., Choi, D.J. and Song, S.T., "Effect of swine liquid manure and phosphorus fertilizer application level on dry matter yield and N and P uptake of italian ryegrass". J. Anim. Sci. & Technol., 43, pp. 973-980. (2001).
- Jeon, W.T., Park, H.M., Park, C.Y., Park, K.D., Cho, Y.S., Yun, E.S. and Kang. U.G., "Effect of liquid pig manure application on the rice growth and environment on paddy soil". J. Kor. Soil Sci. Fert., 36, pp. 333-343. (2003).
- Lee, J.T., Ha, I.J., Kim, H.D., Moon, J.S., Kim, W.I. and Song. W.D., "Effect of liquid pig manure on growth, nutrient uptake of onion, and chemical properties in soil". Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol., 24, pp. 148-156. (2006).
- Joo, S.J., Shon, S.M. and Kim, J.H., "Development of organic liquid fertilizer for leaf vegetable under greenhouse". J. Kor. Org. Agr., 9, pp. 83-99. (2001).
- Choi, D.H., Sung, J.K., Lee, S.M., Lee, Y.H., Kim, J.M., Jung, J.A. and Song, B.H. "Selection of useful organic materials as an additional fertilizer for organic red-pepper production and the application effect". Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert., 41, pp. 153-157. (2008).
- An, N.H., Kim, Y. K, Lee, Y., Jee, H. J., Park, J. H., Hong, S. J. and Han, E. J., "Changes in chemical properties and microbial population of farm-made organic liquid fertilizer during fermenting process". J. Kor. Org. Agr., 19, pp. 417-425. (2011).
- Shon, S. M., "Agronomic effect of high quality compost mixed with brown seaweed for enviromentally benign organic farming". J. Kor. Org. Agr., 10, pp. 95-109. (2002).
- Anonym, Seaweed products : A Promising future, New AG International Fed/March 2001, pp. 34-42. (2001).
- RDA. "Methods for chemical analysis of soil and plant. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology", RDA (2000).
- Lee, G.J., Jeon, J.O., Park, J.H., Nam, S.Y. and Kim, T. J., "The manufacturing characteristics of organic liquid fertilizer with poultry manure, soybean meal, and rich bran". J. Kor. Org. Agr., 19, pp. 577-587. (2011).
- Inbar, Y., Chen, Y. and Hadar, Y. "Humic substances formed during the composting of organic matter". Soil Sci. Soc. Amer. J., 54, pp. 1316-1323. (1990). https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1990.03615995005400050019x
- An N. H., Cho, J. R., Lee, B. M., Shin, J. H., Ok, J. H. and Kim. S. C., "Comparison of characteristic of organic liquid fertilizer containing organic resource by adding dry-yeast and molasses". J of KORRA., 22, pp. 87-94. (2014).
- Lee, G.J., Jeon, J.O., Park, J.H., Nam, S.Y. and Kim. T.J., "The manufacturing characteristics of organic liquid fertilizer with poultry manure, soybean meal, and rich bran". J. Kor. Org. Agr., 19, pp. 577-587. (2011).
- Jung, K.Y., Cho, N.J. and Jeong, Y.G., "Composition of liquid composting efficiency using liquid pig manure in different condition". Kor. J. Environ. Agr., 17, 301-306. (1998).
- Lee, J.T., Ha, I.J., Moon, ,J.S. and Song, W.D., "Comparison of liquefying efficiency of mixed organic fertilizer as affected by aeration time and the ratio of organic fertilizer to water". Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert., 40, pp. 156-163. (2007).
- Jeong, K.H., Kim, T.I., Choi, K.C., Han, J.D. and Kim, W.H., "Change of compost properties during aerobic composting of poultry manure". Kor. J. Anim. Sci., 39, pp. 731-738. (1997).
- An N.H., Kim, Y.K., Cho, J.R., Jee, H.J., Lee, B.M., Yoon, J.C. and Choi, J. W., "Physicochemical properties of organic liquid fertilizer with oil cake and rice bran as affected by microorganism and the ratio of molasses". Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert., 46, pp. 579-584. (2013). https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2013.46.6.579
- Lee, K.Y. and Yu S.J., "Aerobic liquid fermentation of food wastes by using yeast". J. of KOWREC., 8, pp. 147-152. (2000).
- Jang, S.H., Oh, H.M., Kim, S.B., Cho, C.H., Park, N.S., Lee, B.D., Lee, H.S. and Lee. S.K., "Effects of molasses and Phellinus linteus meal addition on the quality of Korean herbal medicine meal silage. J. Kor. Grassl. Forage Sci., 31, pp. 431-440. (2011). https://doi.org/10.5333/KGFS.2011.31.4.431
- Cho, S. H. and Park. T. H., "Effect of organic fertilize; Microorganism and seaweed extract application on growth of chinese cabbage". J of KOWREC., 10, pp. 81-85. (2002).