- Volume 19 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the exhaust gas characteristics of the vehicle gasoline according to the ambient temperature
대기온도에 따른 휘발유 자동차의 배출가스 특성에 관한 연구
- Lim, Jae-Hyuk (R&D center, Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority) ;
- Kim, Ki-Ho (R&D center, Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority) ;
- Kim, Sung-Woo (R&D center, Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority) ;
- Lee, Min-Ho (R&D center, Korea Petroleum Quality & Distribution Authority) ;
- Oh, Sang-Gi (Automotive Engineering, Gyeonggi College of Science & Technology)
- 임재혁 (한국석유관리원 석유기술연구소) ;
- 김기호 (한국석유관리원 석유기술연구소) ;
- 김성우 (한국석유관리원 석유기술연구소) ;
- 이민호 (한국석유관리원 석유기술연구소) ;
- 오상기 (경기과학기술대학교 자동차과)
- Received : 2015.08.10
- Accepted : 2015.11.02
- Published : 2015.12.31
Korea is the geographic location during the summer, the temperature rising to
- S. M. Kim et al., 2008, "A study on the exhaust characteristics of gasoline vehicle according to ambient temperature", Proceeding fo the 46th meeting of KOSAE, pp. 237-239.
- D. I. Kang et al., 2011, "A Study on the setting of motor vehicle greenhouse gas emission standards", KOSAE(20110519), pp. 641-646.
- Kasper. M, 2004, "The number concentration of nonvolatile particles design study for an instrument according to the PMP recommendation", SAE No. 2004-01-0960.
- H. S. Kim et al., 2005, "Measurement of size distribution of diesel particles : effects of instruments, dilution methods and measuring positions", International Journal of Automotive Technology, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 119-124.
- J. T. Lee et al., 2014. "Comparisons of the particle emission characteristics between gdi and mpi vehicle", JILASSKR Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 182-187.
- Effect of Gasoline Property Change on Exhaust Gas and Catalyst vol.22, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.9726/kspse.2018.22.6.067