- Volume 33 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
pH Variance Model Depending on Phosphate Ion Form
인산염 이온 형태에 의한 pH 변량 모형
- Soh, Jae-Woo (Department of Controlled Agriculture, Kangwon National University) ;
- Soh, Soon-Yil (Department of Horticulture, University of Sahmyook) ;
- Nam, Sang-Yong (Department of Horticulture, University of Sahmyook)
- Received : 2015.03.30
- Accepted : 2015.07.24
- Published : 2015.12.31
This experiment was performed to develop a model for nutrition ion concentration and EC in regard to change in pH from 4.0 to 8.0 in nutrient solution. The pH changes according to the variation of
Supported by : 삼육대학교
- Ahn, T.I., J.W. Shin, and J.E. Son. 2010. Analysis of changes in ion concentration with time and drainage ratio under EC-based nutrient control in closed-loop soilless culture for sweet pepper plants (Capsicum annuum L. 'Boogie'). J. Bio-Environ. Cont. 19:298-304.
- De Rijck G. and E. Schrevens. 1997. pH Influenced by the elemental composition of nutrient solutions. J. Plant Nutr. 20:911-923. https://doi.org/10.1080/01904169709365305
- De Rijck G. and E. Schrevens. 1998. Cationic speciation in nutrient solutions as a function of pH. J. Plant Nutr. 21:861-870. https://doi.org/10.1080/01904169809365449
- De Rijck G. and E. Schrevens. 1999. Anion speciation in nutrient solutions as a function of pH. J. Plant Nutr. 22:269-279. https://doi.org/10.1080/01904169909365625
- Dysko, J., S. Kaniszewski, and W. Kowalczyk. 2008. The Effect of nutrient solution pH on phosphorus availability in soilless culture of tomato. J. Elementology 13:189-198.
- Masuda, M., T. Takiguchi, and S. Matsubara. 1989. Yield and quality of tomato fruits, and changes of mineral concentration in different strengths of nutrient solution. J. Jpn. Soc. Hortic.Sci. 58:641-648. https://doi.org/10.2503/jjshs.58.641
- Robinson, R.A. and R.H. Stokes. 1959. Electrolyte solutions. Courier Dover Publications, London.
- Rush, J.B. 2005. Hydroponics - A practical guide for the soilless grower. CRC press. p. 63-115.
- Soh J.W. and Y.B. Lee. 2012. Estimated EC by the total amount of equivalent ion and ion balance model. Korean J. Hortic. Sci. Technol. 30:694-699. https://doi.org/10.7235/hort.2012.12153
- Soh, J.W., K.S. Han, S.C. Lee, J.S. Lee, O.D. Kwon, and Y.B. Lee. 2012. Design of model of ion and electric conductivity. J. Bio-Environ. Cont. (Suppl. 2):133-134. (Abstr.)
- Steiner, A.A. 1961. A universal method for preparing nutrient solutions of certain desired compositions. Plant Soil 15:134-154. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01347224
- Steiner, A.A. 1980. The selective capacity of plants for ions and its importance for the composition and treatment of the nutrient solution. Acta Hortic. 98:87-97.
- Steiner, A.A. 1984. The universal nutrient solution, Proceedings of IWOSC 1984 6th International Congress on Soilless Culture. p. 633-650.
- Tanji, K.K. 1960. Predicting specific conductance from electrolytic properties and ion association in some aqueous solution. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. Proc. 33:887-889.
- Trejo-Tellez, L.I. and F.C. Gomez-Merino. 2012. Nutrient solutions for hydroponic systems, p. 1-22. In: Toshiki A. (ed). Hydroponics - A standard methodology for plant biological researches. InTech, Janeza Trdine 9, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia.