- Volume 26 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Leachate Characteristics of Heavy Metals from MSW Bottom Ash Solidified with Stabilizing Reagents
안정화제를 첨가한 생활폐기물 소각시설 바닥재의 중금속 용출특성에 관한 연구
- Lim, Jong-Wan (School of Environmental Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Dong, Jong-In (School of Environmental Engineering, University of Seoul)
- Received : 2015.09.04
- Accepted : 2015.10.19
- Published : 2015.12.10
In this study, the reduction efficiencies of leachate heavy metal levels were investigated by adding
bottom ash;stabilization/solidification;heavy metal;CaO;
- T. Mangialardi, A. E. Paolini, A. Polettini, and P. Sirini, Optimization of the solidification /stabilization process of MSW fly ash in cementitious matrices, J. Hazardous Mater., 70, 53-70 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-3894(99)00132-6
- Walter J. Weber, Jr., Environmental system and processes : principles, modeling, and design, 147-152, John Wiley & Sons, Inc, NY, USA (2001).
- Y. S. Shim, Y. K. Kim, and W. K. Lee, Study on Factors Affecting Adsorption of Heavy Metal Using Bottom Ash from Incineration of MSW, Korea Waste Association, 19, 933-940 (2002).
- M. C. Jung, Heavy Metal Contamination of Soils, Plants, Waters and Sediments in the Vicinity of Metalliferous Mines in Korea, PhD Dissertation, Univ. of London, London, England (1995).
- K. P. Yadava, B. S. Tyagi, K. K. Panday, and V. N. Singh, Fly ash for the treatment of Cd(II) rich effluents, Environ. Tech. Lett., 8, 225-234 (1987). https://doi.org/10.1080/09593338709384482
- Y. S. Shim, Y. K. Kim, S. H. Kong, S. W. Rhee, and W. K. Lee, The adsorption characteristics of heavy metals by various particle sizes of MSWI bottom ash., Waste Management, 23, 851-857 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0956-053X(02)00163-0
- Y. W. Nam, N. Y. Kim, and H. S. Kim, A Study on the reusability of fly ash as additive for cement, Korea Waste Association, 17, 907-913 (2000).
- J. A. Meima, R. D. Van der Weijden, T. H. Eighmy, and R. N. J. Comans, Carbonation processes in municipal solid waste incinerator bottom ash and their effect on the leaching of copper and molybden., Appl. Geochem., 17, 1503-1513 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0883-2927(02)00015-X
- J. W. Phair, J. S. J. Van Deventer, and J. D. Smith, Effect of Al source and alkali activation on Pb and Cu immobilisation in fly-ash based "geopolymers", Appl. Geochem., 19, 423-434 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0883-2927(03)00151-3
- H. J. Jang and S. J. Kim, Study on the heavy metal stabilization by dosing of chelate on the bottom ash., J. KORRA, 17, 81-90 (2009).
- J. S. Park, Physico-Chemical Characteristics of Municipal Solid Waste Generated from T City and Leaching Characteristics of the Incineration Ash., J. KORRA, 18, 84-92 (2010).
- B. W. Jo, K. I, Kim, J. C. Park and S. K. Park, Properties of Chemically Activated MSWI(Municipal Solid Waste Incineration) Mortar., J. Kor. Concr. Inst., 18, 589-594 (2006). https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2006.18.5.589
- Techniqsche Lieferbedingungen fur Mineralstoffe im Strabenbau, FGSV Verlag, Koln-FGSV 699.