- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Selection of the Optimal Linear Range for the Automated Q-factor Calculation
자동 Q-factor 산출을 위한 최적 선형구간의 선정
- Kim, Min Young (Department of Energy & Resources Engineering, Korea Maritime and Ocean University) ;
- Ha, Ji Ho (Department of Energy & Resources Engineering, Korea Maritime and Ocean University) ;
- Shin, Sung Ryul (Department of Energy & Resources Engineering, Korea Maritime and Ocean University) ;
- Chung, Woo Keen (Department of Energy & Resources Engineering, Korea Maritime and Ocean University)
- Received : 2014.10.14
- Accepted : 2014.11.26
- Published : 2014.11.30
Supported by : 중소기업청, 한국지질자원연구원, 한국연구재단
- Byun, J. M., Yoo, D. G., and Lee, H. Y., 2011, Estimation of Q from Zero-offset VSP data in gas hydrate-bearing zone, Geosystem Engineering, 14(2), 59-67. https://doi.org/10.1080/12269328.2011.10541331
- Castagna, J., Sun, S., and Siegfrield, R., 2003, Instantaneous spectral analysis. Detection of low-frequency shadows associated with hydrocarbons, The Leading Edge, 22, 120-127. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1559038
- Choi, J. G., 2010, Numerical Analysis, Textbooks.
- Galdwin, M. T., and F. D. Stacey, 1974, Anelastic degradation of acoustic pulses in rocks, Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, 28, 17-22.
- Haase, A. B., and Stewart, R. R., 2003, Q-factor estimation from borehole seismic data: Ross Lake, Saskatchewan, CREWES Research Report, Vol. 15.
- Lee, J. W., 2014, A study on Characteristics of Seismic Attenuation by using spectral ratio method, MS Thesis, Korea Maritime and Ocean University.
- Peselnick, L., and Zietiz, I., 1959, Internal friction of finegrained limestones at ultrasonic frequencies, Geophysics, 62(2), 1163-1167.
- Sarma, L. P., and Ravikumar, N., 2000, Q-factor by spectral ratio technique for strata evaluations, Engineering Geology, 57, 123-132. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0013-7952(00)00023-5
- Tarif, P., and Bourbie, T., 1987. Experimental comparison between spectral ratio and rise time techniques for the measurements of attenuation, Geophysical Prospecting, 35, 668-680. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2478.1987.tb00843.x
- Toksöz, M. N., Johnston, D. H., and Timur, A., 1979, Attenuation of seismic waves in dry and saturated rocks: I. Laboratory measurements. Geophysics, 44, 681-690. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1440969
- Toksoz, M. N., and Johnston, D. H., 1981, Seismic wave attenuation, SEG Geophysics reprint series, No. 2.
- R&D Trend and Outlook of Seismic Physical Modeling vol.54, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.12972/ksmer.2017.54.2.171