- Volume 50 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Management of small yellow croaker stock in Korean waters based on production value-per-recruit analysis
가입당 생산액 분석에 의한 한국 해역 참조기 Larimichthys polyactis 자원의 관리
- Received : 2014.09.18
- Accepted : 2014.11.18
- Published : 2014.11.30
This study was performed to estimate optimum fishing mortality (F) and the age at first capture (
Small yellow croaker;Stock assessment;Yield-per-recruit (YPR);Production value-per-recruit (PPR)
- Beverton RJH and Holt SJ. 1957. On the Dynamics of Exploited Fish Populations, Fishery Investigations, Series II, Marine Fisheries. Great Britain Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food 19, 533pp.
- Charmaine MG, Robert WH and Gillbert S. 2004. A comparison of yield per recruit and revenue per recruit models for the Oregon ocean shrimp fishery. Fish Res, 71-84.
- Hwang BN and Choi SH. 1980. Age and Grwoth of Yellow Croaker in the Yellow Sea and the East China Sea. Bull NFRDI 23, 171-178.
- Ikeda I. 1964. Studies and fisheries biology of the yellow croaker in the East China and the Yellow Sea. Bull Seikai Reg Fish Res Lab 31, 49-81.
- Kim SH, Park SW, Bae JH and Kim YH. 2009. Mesh selectivity of drift gill net for Yellow croaker in the coastal sea of Gageo-do. J Kor Soc Fish Aquat Sci 42(5), 518-522. https://doi.org/10.5657/kfas.2009.42.5.518
- Kim YH, Lee SK and Lee JB. 2006. Age and Grwoth of yellow croaker, Larmichthys polyactis in the South Sea of Korea. Kor J Ichthyol 18(1), 45-54.
- Kvamme C and Bogstad B. 2007. The effect of including length structure in yield-per-recruit estimates for northeast Arctic cod. ICES J Mar Sci 64, 357-368. https://doi.org/10.1093/icesjms/fsl027
- Lee JH, Seo YI, Oh TY and Lee DW. 2013. Estimations on population ecological characteristics of small yellow croaker, Larimichthys polyactis by the drift gillnet fishery in Korean waters. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 49(4), 440-448. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2013.49.4.440
- Lee MW, Zhang CI and Lee JU. 2000. Age determination and estimation of growth parameters using otoliths of small yellow croaker, Pseudosciaena polyactis Bleeker in Korean waters. Bull Kor Soc Fish Tech 36(3), 222-233.
- NFRDI (National Fisheries Research and Development Institute). 1979. Oceanographic handbook of the neighboring seas of Korea. NFRDI, 1-650.
- Zhang CIm Kim YM, Yoo SJ, Park CS, Kim SA, Kim CK and Yoon SB. 1992. Estimation of population ecological characteristics of small yellow croaker, Pseudosciaena polyactis off Korea. Bull Kor Fish Soc 25, 29-36.
- Pauly D. 1984. Length-converted catch curves. A powerful tool for fisheries research in the tropics (Part 2). ICLARM Fishbyte 2(3), 9-10.
- Quinn TJ and Deriso RB. 1999. Quantitative Fish Dynamics, Oxford University Press, 542pp.
- Ye Y. 1998. Assessing effects of closed seasons in tropical and subtropical penaeid shrimp fisheries using a length-based yield-per-recruit model. ICES J Mar Sci 55, 1112-1124. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmsc.1998.0415
- Zhang CI and Megrey BA. 2006. A revised Alverson and Carney model for estimating the instantaneous rate of natural mortality. Trans Amer Fish Soc 135(3), 620-633. https://doi.org/10.1577/T04-173.1
- Management of small yellow croaker and hairtail in Korean waters using the length-based production value-per-recruit (PPR) analysis vol.52, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2016.52.3.220
Supported by : 부경대학교