- Volume 63 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Pitch/Turning Control Driver Design Modeling of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
영구자석형 동기전동기의 고저/선회 제어용 드라이버 설계 모델링
- Lee, Chun-Gi (DTR Corporation) ;
- Hwang, Jeong-Won (Dept. of Electronic Engineering, Changwon National University) ;
- Lee, Joung-Tae (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Masan University) ;
- Yang, Bin (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Masan University) ;
- Lim, Dong-Keun (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Masan University) ;
- Park, Seung-Yub (Dept. of Electronic Engineering, Changwon National University)
- Received : 2014.06.13
- Accepted : 2014.08.21
- Published : 2014.12.01
The purpose of this paper is to control of the low-speed, high-precision PMSM 2-axes pitch/turning. In this paper, apply the PAM-PWM inverter for it. However, The PAM-PWM inverter, control algorithms and hardware is complex. But it is possible to improve the performance in the low-speed operation can reduce the effect of the PWM ripple and Dead Time of inverter by applying suitable DC-bus voltage control. The direct driver PMSM(Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor) configured to vector control part, PAM control part and the other controller. The vector control part includes PI current, speed control, additional space vector modulation. PAM control part has to have PI voltage controller and P current controller for DC-bus voltage control. Besides, the motor position estimator, the speed estimator and the counter electromotive force and Dead Time Compensation are added. With this arrangement, PMSM was driven with a low pole pitch/turning by performing the current control to the current command or torque command is the paper. As a result, it was possible to minimize the disturbance component that appears in the drive in proportion to the DC voltage magnitude. The use of a hydraulic drive method for a two-axis bubble column is a typical tank. When using the PWM PAM inverter driver is in the turret can be driven by high-precision, low vibration, low noise compared to the hydraulic drive may contribute to the computerization of the turret.
- J. H. KIM, H. S. KANG, B. G. LEE, "A Cost Effective PAM Inverter Using 2-Switch Buck-Boost Converter," The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 39th Summer Conference, 2008, pp.892-893, 2008 July 16.
- K. H. KIM, M. J. JUNG, T. D. KIM, Y. M. KIM, "High Speed Sensorless Control of Brushless DC Motor using DSP," The Korean Institute of Power Electronics Summer Conference Collection of dissertations pp .37-40, 07. 1999.
- S. Y. Kim, W. Lee, M. S. Rho, and S. Y. Park, "Dead Time compensation method for voltage-fed PWM inverter," IEEE Trans. Ind. Elec., vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 1609 - 1614, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2009.2033098
- S. H. Hwang, and J. M. Kim, "Dead Time compensation method for voltage-fed PWM inverter," IEEE Trans. Energy Conv., vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 1-10, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2009.2031811
- J. Sun and H. Grotstollen,"Optimized space vector modulation and regular sampled PWM:A reexamination," IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, vol. 2, pp. 956-963, 1996.