- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Comparison of the Indices of Hazard Analyses for the Construction of Heat Accumulator
축열조 공사의 위험분석지수 비교에 관한 연구
- Lee, Sang-Wook (Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Maeng, In-Young (Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction) ;
- Yi, Young-Seop (Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2014.08.06
- Accepted : 2014.10.02
- Published : 2014.10.31
This study is conducted to compare three methods of hazard analyses and to propose the control for the accidents arising under construction of heat accumulator of group energy projects(co-generation plants). The analysis of fatal accidents and the Analytic Hierarchical Process(AHP) using by the questionnaire survey for the workers engaged in the construction of heat accumulator and the quantitative questionnaire survey of expert group has been carried out. In order to analyze the fatal accidents, the 115 cases of accidents from 2001 to 2012 published by Korean Occupational Safety and Health Agency(KOSHA) and workers suffered from industrial accidents are collected and analyzed. The AHP is applied and analyzed for 66 persons of the construction site managers, safety engineers and construction engineers and the questionnaire survey of expert group is carried out and analyzed for the 51 persons of contractors and construction inspectors. The analyses of the types of accidents and the jobs of the suffered workers and the hazardous construction processes which are occurred accidents frequently are shown. The results of the analysis of fatal accidents and the AHP as well as the questionnaire of expert group are shown similar results.
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- D. Y. Park "2013 Construction Business View", Industrial Economy the Team Reports of Hana Institute of Finance, pp. 6-9, 2012.
- J. B. Lee, "A Study on Quantifying the Risk of Bridge Construction Index", KOSHA Construction Safety Research Project Report, pp. 20-153. 2006.
- KOSHA, "Tank Construction of Understanding", Moduletype Material 2010-M-278, pp. 4-28.
- KOSHA, "Tank Construction Serious Disaster Case", http://www.kosha.or.kr, 2001.9-2012.6
- KOSHA, "Risk Assessment Model in Construction by Type", pp. 12-19. 2007.
- J. -B. Lee, J. K. Lee and S. R. Chang, "A Study on the Risk Level of Work Types in Nuclear Power Plant Construction", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 28, No.3, pp. 95-99. 2013. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2013.28.3.095
- S. E. SEO, "A Study on Accident Prevention using Risk Index in the Bridge Construction", PhD Thesis, Myongji University, pp. 46-80. 2009.
- M. K. Lee, M. J. Jeong, K. D, Kim, S. J. Choi and S. K. Park, "The Assessment of the Risk Index in the Bridge Construction by the AHP Method "Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 24, No.6, pp. 119-123, 2009.
- J. -h. Park, "Analysis of Accident Frequency and Accident Severity in the Construction Sites", Thesis for Ph. Doctor Incheon University, Incheon, pp. 64-72, 2010.