- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
제조업의 업종별 안전보건활동 수준 비교
The Comparison of Activities of Occupational Safety and Health among Sub-Sectors of Manufacturing Industry
- Kim, Ki-Sik (Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, KOSHA) ;
- Rhee, Kyung Yong (Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, KOSHA)
- 투고 : 2014.08.05
- 심사 : 2014.10.22
- 발행 : 2014.10.31
This article has compared the level of activities of occupational safety and health in workplace among sub-sectors of manufacturing industry in order to set the priority for policy intervention. Data of manufacturing industry in the survey on the current status of occupational safety and health was used with factor analysis and radar graphic method. Authors have categorized sub-sectors of manufacturing industry into four categories, attained group, active group, neglected group, and passive group based on injury rate, level of safety and health activities. The neglected group may be the first target group for occupational safety and health policy guiding some detailed occupational safety and health activities. Limitation of this study is that cross sectional data was analyzed. The long term effect could not be analyzed.
occupational safety and health;manufacturing industry;set priority;factor analysis;cluster analysis
- H. Y. Park, H. H. Ahn, J. I. Won, K. D. Park, H. C. Lee, J. W. Kim, S. H. Yang and S. J. Cha, "A Study on the Accreditation System Model and Criteria for Occupational Health and Safety Culture in Korea", Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, 2011.
- A. Harenstama, L. Karlqvista, L. Bodinb, G. Nisec and P. Scheelec, The Moa Research Groupc, "Patterns of Working and living Conditions: A Holistic, Multivariate Approach to Occupational Health Studies", Work and Stress Vol. 17, Issue 1, pp.73-92, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1080/0267837031000099168
- K. Y. Rhee, J, Park, Y. H. Moon, K. H. Yi, S. W. Choe, N. Lee, M. S. Kim and J. Y. Oh, "The Analysis of Vulnerable Worker in Occupational Safety and Health", Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, 2006.
- K .T. Mori, "The Introduction of an Occupational Health Management System for Solving Issues in Occupational Health Activities in Japan", Industrial Helath, 40, pp. 167-174, 2002. https://doi.org/10.2486/indhealth.40.167
- L. S. Robson et al.. "The Effectiveness of Occupational Health and Safety Management System Interventions: A Systematic Review", Safety Science, Vol. 45, pp. 329-353, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2006.07.003
- K. Kogi, "Work Improvement and Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems: Common Features and Research Needs", Industrial Health, Vol. 40, pp. 121-133, 2002 https://doi.org/10.2486/indhealth.40.121
- K. Y. Rhee. K. Kim and Y. Yoon, "Analysis of the Relationship between Regulation Compliance and Occupational Injuries", Journal of Korea Safety Management & Science, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 9-20, 2013. https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2013.15.2.9
- D. Baird, "The Implementation of a Health and Safety Management System and its Interaction with Organizational/Safety Culture: An Industrial Case Study", Policy and Practice in Health and Safety, Issue 1, pp. 17-39, 2005.
- B. I. Park, J. J. Koh and K. Y. Lee, "2012 Survey on Current Status of Occupational Safety and Health", Occupational Safety and Helath Research Institute, 2012.