- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Present Condition and Performance Analysis for the Timely Technical Guidance Project
적시기술지도 시범사업의 현황 및 성과분석
- Ko, Won-Kyoung (Department of Energy and Safety Engineering, Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Yi, Young-Seop (Department of Energy and Safety Engineering, Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Lee, Jun Won (Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency) ;
- Park, Jong Yil (Department of Safety Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- 고원경 (서울과학기술대학교 에너지환경대학원 에너지안전공학과) ;
- 이영섭 (서울과학기술대학교 에너지환경대학원 에너지안전공학과) ;
- 이준원 (한국산업안전보건공단) ;
- 박종일 (서울과학기술대학교 안전공학과)
- Received : 2014.08.14
- Accepted : 2014.10.07
- Published : 2014.10.31
More than 76% of occupational accidents occur in small and medium sized enterprises(SME) employing less than 50 workers, due to the lack of safety and health systems, and carelessness of workers and owners. Timely Technical Guidance(TTG) project of Korea Occupational Safety & Heath Agency(KOSHA) for SME was initiated to analyze and inform accident causes just after accidents occur. Improvement direction of TTG project is suggested through situation and performance analysis on TTG services conducted in 2012. KOSHA provided TTS services on 15,571 SMEs(suffering at least one accident in 2012), through which the working day losses from recurrence resulted in 19.0%p, 14.5%p and 31.3%p decreases in manufacturing, services and construction businesses, respectively.
Supported by : 한국산업안전보건공단
- J. K. Jung, "A Study on the Ways to Reduce the Accident", Graduate School of Industry, Korea National University of Transportation, 2013.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor, "The Analysis on Causes of Industrial Death Accident", 2011.
- K.S. Shin, "A Study for Measures of Application of Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance for Full-time Trade Union Officers", Changwon National University, 2011.
- J.K. Kwon "A Study on Industrial Accident Prevention in Company Less than 50 Employee" Korea University, 2009.
- Y. S. Lee, "Workplace Risk Assessment Techniques Applied to Analyze the Effect", Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute R&D Report, 2007.
- www.kosha.or.kr, Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency
- Occupation Safety and Health Acts, 2013.
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency "The Analysis on Causes of Industrial Death Accident", 2011.
- kostat.go.kr, National Statistical Office