- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
An Experimental Study on the Anchorage Capacity by Diameter and Anchor Type of Re-bar
콘크리트 구조체 매입 철근의 직경 및 유형별 앵커력 측정실험 연구
- Cho, Seong-Yeol (Department of Safety Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Son, Ki-Sang (Department of Safety Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2014.05.28
- Accepted : 2014.09.29
- Published : 2014.10.31
Construction equipment such as tower crane should be installed in a field without appropriate anchorage to cause a collapse of crane. The anchorage capacity can be varied with Anchor length, concrete strength, anchor diameter, hooked or non hooked these variables will be made and tested in the study. It is shown what anchorage capacity will be more effective case by case. Hooked and non-hooked rebar anchor concrete weight with dia 22mm rebar are shown with initial displacement at 170~220KN of hooked case and 200~210KN of non-hooked one which are linearly increased, without any ductility behavior with almost brittleness. Three(3) same test pieces are almost similarly behaviored without relation to hooked or non-hooked cases. It is found out that the bigger diameter of rebar becomes, the more resistant capacity could be made, but conversely ductility against sudden collapse similar to brittleness becomes the more insufficient. It is also found out that dia 16mm rebar could be more effectively applied to heavy support weight at construction sites.
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- W. S. Yoo and W. Y. Park, "Materials for Civil Engineering", Hyung Seol Publishing Co., pp. 217-256, 2002.
- J. S. Shin, "Reinforce Concrete Structure", Chun Moon Publishing Co., pp. 40-41, 2004.
- H. J. Choi, K. K. Choi, O. C. Choi and Y. J. Hwang, "A Prediction Model of Shrinkage Cracking of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete", Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 28, No. 6, pp. 59-66, 2012.
- K. H. Hong, J. A. Kim and O. C. Choi, "Bond Strength of RC Beams on the Rib Shape of Reinforcing Bars", Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 393-400, 2011. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2011.23.3.393
- K. H. .Hong, J. Y. Kim, O. C. Choi and J. R. Lee, "The Influence of Concrete Compressive Strength on Rib Effect", Autumn Session Conference, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, pp. 229-230, 2011.