- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Characteristic of Electrical Construction Work for Prevention of Electric Shock Accident
감전재해 예방을 위한 전기공사업의 특성에 관한 연구
- Choi, Sang-Won (Department of Safety Research, Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, KOSHA)
- 최상원 (한국산업안전보건공단 산업안전보건연구원)
- Received : 2014.01.08
- Accepted : 2014.06.26
- Published : 2014.10.31
The live line working is inherently dangerous as the workers have to work under the risk of electrical shock and most of works are carried out at height. The live line working need the some specific techniques and higher level safety measures such as a risk assessment to carry out works safely, but the electrical construction companies performed live-line working are usually small-sized companies. They have less capacity to have own safety management system. This study intended to conduct an in-depth analysis on the cause of electric shock accidents to provide basic data for policy proposing taking into considering the past eleven years for a long-term plan. And the aim of this study is to propose the policy about the equipment performance standards and/or worker's safety standards to revise the standards for preventing electric shock accidents, moreover, co-relation of the electrical work order form and on safety workings, especially electrical construction company/work.
- S.-D. Choi et al., "The Assessment of the Risk Index of Live-line Works on Distribution Line by the Accident Analysis", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 26, No. 3, p. 8, 2011.
- B.-H. Ryu et al., "The Development of KOSHAESAP( Electric Shock Analysis Program) and Electric Shock Protection Devices", Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, pp. 5-35, 2007.
- B.-H. Ryu, H.-S. Kim, W.- J. Jung and S.-W. Lee, "Electric Shock Prevention Measures for Low Voltage Electrical Facilities", Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, pp. 3-26, 2009.
- B.-H. Ryu, "Enhancement of the Effectiveness for Electrical Regulation at Works-Focuss on Safety Standards Related Electrical Work-", Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, pp. 13-24, 2009.
- S.- W. Lee, H.-S. Kim, and Y.-S. Hong, "Development of Risk Assessment Model for Live-line Works", Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, pp. 8-34, 2010.
- S.-W Choi and Y.-S. Hong, "Research on in-depth Analysis of Cause and Characteristic for Recent Electric Shock Accident", Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, pp. 5-17, pp. 31-42, 2012.
- S.-W. Choi and E.-C. Jung, "Occurrence Characteristics of Resent Electric Shock Disaster", Spring Conference of The Korean Society of Safety, pp. 11, 2012.
- S.-W. Choi and H.-M. Kwon, "Occurrence Characteristics of Recent Electric Shock Disaster-2", Fall Conference of The Korean Society of Safety, pp. 43, 2012.
- Analysis of Industrial Accidents, Ministry of Employment and Labor, 2000-2011.
- S.-W. Choi, "Electric Shock Hazard Prevention During Summer by Analysis Electric Shock Accidents", OSH Research Brief, Vol. 6 No. 4, pp. 52-53, 2012.