- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study of Response Characteristics for the Interior Impulse Noise based on Interpreted Models
해석 모델 기반의 실내 충격소음 응답특성에 관한 연구
- Received : 2014.07.12
- Accepted : 2014.09.12
- Published : 2014.10.31
This study is compare to model-based analysis and experimental data of the response characteristic of interior impulse noise. Interior impulse noise and the pressure response characteristics of the building structure on its analysis are presented the impulse pressure acting on the rear wall 90 N-sec. The force acting on the wall
- TM 5-1300, "The Design of Structures to Resist the Effects of Accidental Explosions", In Technical Manual Army TM 5-1300/Navy NAVFAC P-397/Air Force AFR 88-22, Department of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, Washington DC, 1990.
- M. Y. H. Bangash and T. Bangash, "Explosion-Resistant Buildings-Design, Analysis and Case Studies", Springer, Berlin, 2006.
- ANSI, "Safety Performance Specifications and Methods of Test for Safety Glazing Material Used in Buildings", American National Standards Institute, ANSI Z97.1-1975, New York, NY, 1975.
- B. H. Kong, S. S. Jeong, E. K. Son, S. B. Lee, K. H. Song, " Interior Analysis of Impulse Noise from Weapons in a Perspective on Damage Risk Using the Alternative Image Theory", 19th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, 10.2515/6, pp. 2013-2031, 2013.
- A. E. Hirsch, "Man's Response to Shock Motions", David Taylor Model Basin Report 1797, Washington, D.C. AD 4 36809, 1964.
- G. R. Abrahamson and H. E. Lindberg, "Peak Load-Impulse Characterization of Critical Pulse Loads in Structural Dynamics", Nuclear Engineering and Design, No. 37, pp.35-46, 1979.
- B. H. Kong, K. H. Lee, S. B. Lee, S. S. Jeong and K. H. Song, " Interior Assessment of Damage Risk from Impulse Sound using Alternative Image Theory", AIAA Journal, Processing on AIAA, 2014.
- National Research Council, "Protecting Buildings from Bomb Damage", National Academy Press, 1995.
- G. S. Mays and P. D. Smith, "Blast Effects on Buildings: Design of Buildings to Optimize Resistance to Blast Loading. Thomas Telford Publications", Heron Quay, London E14 4JD, 1995.
- The Institute of Structural Engineers, "The Structural Engineer's Response to Explosive Damage", SETO, Ltd., 11 Upper Belgrave Street, London SW1X8BH, 1995.
- U.S. General Services Administration, "GSA Security Reference Manual", Part 3 Blast Design and Assessment Guidelines, 2001.
- U.S. Department of Energy, "A Manual for the Prediction of Blast and Fragment Loading on Structures", DOE/TIC 11268. Washington, DC, Headquarters, U.S. Department of Energy. 1992.
- U.S. Department of the Army, "Structures to Resist the Effects of Accidental Explosions, Army TM 5-1300, Navy NAVFAC P-397, AFR 88-2", Washington, DC, Departments of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, 1990.
- Air Force Engineering and Services Center, "Protective Construction Design Manual, ESL-TR-87-57", Prepared for Engineering and Services Laboratory, Tyndall Air Force Base, FL. 1989.
- U.S. Department of the Army. Security Engineering, "TM 5-853 and Air Force AFMAN 32-1071", Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4. Washington, DC, Departments of the Army and Air Force. 1994.
- J. H. Patterson, "Proposed New Procedure for Estimating Allowable Number of Rounds for Blast Overpressure Hazard Assessment", U.S. Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory (USAARL), Report No.98-03, 1997.
- S. D. Montgomery and D. Ward, "Facility Damage and Personnel Injury from Explosive Blast", U. S. DoD, 1993.
- Department of Defense, "The DoD Unified Facilities Criteria, DoD Minimum Antiterrorisim Standard For Buildings", UFC 4-010-01, 2002.
- W. J. Murphy and C. A. Kardous, "A Case for using A-weighted Equivalent Energy as a Damage Risk Criterion", National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, EPHB Report No.350-11a, 2012.
- General Services Administration, "GSA PBS-P100, Facilities Standards for the Public Buildings Services", Section 8.6, 2000.
- G. F. Kinney and K. J. Grahm, "Explosive Shocks in Air", Berlin and N.Y., Springer-verlag, pp.25-38, 1985.
- S. Glasston and P. J. Dolan, "The Effects of Nuclear Weapons", U. S. DoD and DoE, pp.653, 1977.
- Department of Defense, "DoD Ammunition and Explosives Safety Standards," DOD 6055.9-STD, 2002.
- J. Healey, "Design of Steel Structures to Resist the Effects of HE Explosions", Picatinny Arsenal, pp.321-418, 1975.
- National Guard Bureau, "Army National Guard Facilities Construction", Department of the Army and the Air Force, NGR 415-10, 2003.
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command, "Blast Resistant Structures Design Manual Version 2.08", U. S. Navy Commander Naval Facilities Engineering Command, 1986.
- C. Kingery and B. Pannill, "Peak over-pressure vs. scaled distance for TNT surface burst (Hemispherical Charges), BRL Memorandum Report 1518, Ballistic Research Lab., Aberdeen, Md., 1964.
- US UFC 3-340-2, "Structures to resist the Effects of Accidental Explosions", UFC 3-340-02, ARMY TM 5-1300, Navy NAVFAC P-397 and Air Force AFR 88-22, 2008.
- E. D. Esparza, W. E. Baker and G. A. Oldham, "Blast Pressures Inside and Outside Suppressive Structures", Edgewood Arsenal Contractor Report EM-CR-76042, Report No. 8, Edgewood Arsenal, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, December 1975.
- Q. M. Li and H. Meng, "Pulse Loading Shape Effects on Pressure-impulse Diagram of an Elastic-plastic, Single-degree-of-freedom Structural Model", International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 44, pp.1985-1998, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0020-7403(02)00046-2
- D. E. Jarrett, "Derivation of the British Explosives Safety Distances", Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Vol.152,Issue1,pp.18-35,1968. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1968.tb11963.x
- J. J. Healey, "Design of Steel Structures to Resist the Effects of HE Explosions", Technical Report 4837, Picatinny Arsenal, Dover, NJ, 1975.
- Tecplot Inc., "Tecplot CFD Analyzer User's Manual Version 4.0", Tecplot Inc., Bellevue, Washington, 2004.