- Volume 15 Issue 19
DOI QR Code
Clinical Applicability of Multi-Tumor Marker Protein Chips for Diagnosing Ovarian Cancer
- Bian, Jing (Department of Laboratory The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University) ;
- Li, Bo (The Stem Cell Research Center, Medical College of Zhengzhou University) ;
- Kou, Xian-Juan (College of Health Science, Wuhan Sports University) ;
- Wang, Xu-Na (Department of Laboratory The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University) ;
- Sun, Xiao-Xu (Department of Laboratory The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University) ;
- Ming, Liang (Department of Laboratory The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University)
- Published : 2014.10.23
Purpose: To assess the value of multi-tumor marker protein chips in the diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer. Materials and Methods: Twelve tumor markers (CA19-9, NSE, CEA, CA242, CK19,
Protein chip;tumor markers;ovarian cancers;treatment evaluation
Supported by : Zhengzhou University
- Hou JX, Yang XQ, Chen C, et al (2011). Screening the gastric cancer related tumor markers from multi-tumor markers protein chip with kappa coefficient and cost-effectiveness analysis. Hepatogastroenterology, 58, 632-6.
- Bian J, Li B, Kou XJ, Liu TZ, Ming L (2013). Clinical significance of combined detection of serum tumor markers in diagnosis of patients with ovarian cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 14, 6241-3. https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2013.14.11.6241
- Devan SM, Pailoor J, Sthaneshwar P, Narayanan V (2013). Pattern of tissue expression of CA-125 and HE4 in primary epithelial ovarian tumours and correlation with serum CA-125 levels. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 14, 4545-8. https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2013.14.8.4545
- Hourigan CS, Levitsky HI (2011). Evaluation of current cancer immunotherapy: hemato-oncology. Cancer J, 17, 309-24. https://doi.org/10.1097/PPO.0b013e3182341fde
- Khaider NG, Lane D, Matte I, Rancourt C, Piche A (2012). Targeted ovarian cancer treatment: the TRAILs of resistance. Am J Cancer Res, 2, 75-92.
- Liang Z, Wang HF, Wu AZ, Cai JH (2010). Clinical value of multitumor markers protein biochip in the diagnosis of pulmonary carcinoma. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao, 30, 2516-8.
- Lin JY, Qin JB, Li XY, Dong P, Yin BD (2012). Diagnostic value of human epididymis protein 4 compared with mesothelin for ovarian cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 13, 5427-32. https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2012.13.11.5427
- Sun Z, Fu X, Zhang L, et al (2004). A protein chip system for parallel analysis of multi-tumor markers and its application in cancer detection. Anticancer Res, 24, 1159-65.
- Meany DL, Sokoll LJ, Chan DW (2009). Early detection of cancer: immunoassays for plasma tumor markers. Expert Opin Med Diagn, 3, 597-605. https://doi.org/10.1517/17530050903266830
- Parikh K, Peppelenbosch MP (2010). Kinome profiling of clinical cancer specimens. Cancer Res, 70, 2575-8. https://doi.org/10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-09-3989
- Rusling JF, Kumar CV, Gutkind JS, Patel V (2010). Measurement of biomarker proteins for point-of-care early detection and monitoring of cancer. Analyst, 135, 2496-511. https://doi.org/10.1039/c0an00204f
- Sundar S, Wu J, Hillaby K, Yap J, Lilford R (2012). A systematic review evaluating the relationship between progression free survival and post progression survival in advanced ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol, 125, 493-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ygyno.2011.12.420
- Wesolowski R, Ramaswamy B (2011). Gene expression profiling: changing face of breast cancer classification and management. Gene Expr, 15, 105-15. https://doi.org/10.3727/105221611X13176664479241
- Yang XQ, Yan L, Chen C, Hou JX, Li Y (2009). Application of C12 multi-tumor marker protein chip in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal cancer: results of 329 surgical patients and suggestions for improvement. Hepatogastroenterology, 56, 1388-94.
- Zagouri F, Dimopoulos MA, Bournakis E, Papadimitriou CA (2010). Molecular markers in epithelial ovarian cancer: their role in prognosis and therapy. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol, 31, 268-77.
- Zhu H, Cox E, Qian J (2012). Functional protein microarray as molecular decathlete: a versatile player in clinical proteomics. Proteomics Clin Appl, 6, 548-62. https://doi.org/10.1002/prca.201200041
- Evaluation of Effects of Metformin in Primary Ovarian Cancer Cells vol.16, pp.16, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2015.16.16.6973
- Role of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in the Management of Advanced Ovarian Cancer vol.16, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2015.16.6.2369
- Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes in Ovarian Cancer vol.16, pp.9, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2015.16.9.3635
- Tumour-associated antigens and their anti-cancer applications vol.26, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1111/ecc.12446
- Coptisine from Rhizoma Coptidis Suppresses HCT-116 Cells-related Tumor Growth in vitro and in vivo vol.7, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1038/srep38524