- Volume 9 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Encryption Communication Protocol Design Using Unidirectional Synchronization of the Chaos System
혼돈계의 단방향 동기화를 이용한 보안 프로토콜 설계
- Received : 2014.08.28
- Accepted : 2014.10.17
- Published : 2014.10.31
The quantity and quality of contents containing information are sharply increasing with the rising network speed. In line with this rapid growth of information volume, a new communication protocol using the chaotic signal that can protect contents in communication is proposed as follows. The chaos system has the characteristic of unpredictability due to the sensitive initial values and the similarity of the signals with noise. We configured two chaos systems
- C.-S. Lee, "A Study on MD5 Security Routing based on MANET," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 7, no, 4, 2012. pp. 797-780.
- C.-K. Lee and W.-Y. Jeong, "A Study on Authentication Algorithm for NFC Security Channel," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 7, no, 4, 2012. pp. 805-810.
- S.-J. Park and J.-H. Park, "Current Status and Analysis of Domestic Security Monitoring Systems," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014. pp. 261-266. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.2.261
- F. C. M. Lau and C. K. Tse, Chaos-Based Digital Communication Systems. Berlin: Springer, 2003.
- H. Zhang, D, Liu, and Z, Wang, Controlling Chaos. London: Springer, 2009.
- L. Kocarev and S. Lian, Chaos-Based Cryptography. Berlin: Springer, 2011.
- G.-S. Yim and H.-S. Kim, "Chaos-based Image Encryption Scheme using Noise-induced Synchronization," J. of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, vol. 13, no. 5, 2008, pp. 155-162.
- G.-S. Yim, "Design and Implementation of Image Encryption Method for Multi-Parameters Chaotic System," Korea Information Assurance Society, vol. 8. no. 3, 2008, pp. 57-64.
- H.-S. Kim and G.-S. Yim, "Design of a digital photo frame for close-range security using the chaotic signals synchronization," J. of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, vol. 16, no. 2, 2011, pp. 201-206. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2011.16.2.201
- H. G. Schuster, Deterministic Chaos an Introduction. 2nd, Weinheim: VCH, 1988.
- G. P. Williams, Chaos Theory Tamed. London: Taylor & Francis, 1997.
- E. Ott, Chaos in dynamical systems. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1993.
- G. L. Baker and J. P. Gollub, Chaotic Dynamics 2nd. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1996.
- A. H. Nayfeh and B. Balachandran, Applied Nonlinear Dynamics. Toronto: Wiley-Interscience, 1995.
- J. C. Yen and J. I. Guo "A new chaotic key-based design for image encryption and decryption," The 2000 IEEE Int. Symp. on Circuits and Systems, Geneva, Switzerland, May 2000, pp. 49-52.
- H. E. Ahmed, H. M. Kalash, and O. S. Farag Allah, "An Efficient Chaos-Based Feedbacks Stream Cipher for Image Encryption and Decryption," Information, vol. 31, 2007. pp. 121-129.
- F. Fu, Z. Zhang, Y. Chen, and X. Wang, "An Improved Chaos-Based Image Encryption Scheme," Int. Conf. on Computer Science 2007, Beijing, China, June 2007, pp. 575-582.