- Volume 9 Issue 10
The analysis of the variable continuous big data stram should reach the destination context awareness. This study presented a novel way of context inference of the variable data stream from sensor motes. For assessment of the sensor data, we calculated the difference of each measured value at the time window and determined the belief value of each focal element. It was beneficial that calculate and assessment of factor of situation for context inference with the Dempster-Shfer evidence theory.
Supported by : 남서울대학교
- T. Park, S. Jun, J. Lee, Y. Kang, and B. Choi, "Finding the time sensitive frequent itemsets based on data mining technique in data streams," J. of The Korean Association of Information Education, vol. 9, no. 3, 2005, pp. 453-462.
- L. Zhang, B. You, J. Ge, G. Kim, S. Lee, and H. Bae, "Processing Sliding Window Multi-Joins using a Graph-Based Method over Data Streams," J. of Korea Spatial Information System Society, vol. 9, no. 2, 2007, pp. 87-99.
- O. Kwon and K. Lee, "Causality join query processing for data stream by spatio-temporal sliding window," J. of Geographic Information System Association of Korea, vol. 16, no. 2, 2008, pp. 219-235.
- S. Shin, Y. Lee, G. Kim, and H. Bae, "Load Shedding Method Based on Spatial-Temporal Query Type in GeoSensor Data Stream Environment," J. of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, vol. 16, no. 1, 2012, pp. 135-138.
- B. Seo, J. Kim, and B. Hwang, "A Method for Frequent Itemsets Mining from Data Stream," The KIPS Transactions Part D, vol. 19, no. 2, 2012, pp. 139-146. https://doi.org/10.3745/KIPSTD.2012.19D.2.139
- P. Choi, H. Kim, D. Kim, and B. Hwang, "A Sequential Pattern Mining based on Dynamic Weight in Data Stream," The KIPS Transactions on Software and Data Engineering, vol. 2, no. 2, 2013, pp. 137-144. https://doi.org/10.3745/KTSDE.2013.2.2.137
- L. Chen, Q. Mei, "Mining frequent items in data stream using time fading model," Information Sciences, vol. 257, 2014, pp. 54-69. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2013.09.007
- A. Ghazikhani, R. Monsefi, and H. Yazdi, "Ensamble of online neural networks for nonstationary and imblanced data streams," Neurocomputing, vol. 122, 2013, pp. 535-544. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neucom.2013.05.003
- C. Ryu and C. Park, "A Novel Clustering Method with Time Interval for Context Inference based on the Multi-sensor Data Fusion," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013, pp. 397-402. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.3.397
- D. Suh and C. Park, "A Novel Method of Basic Probability Assignment Calculation with Signal Variation Rate," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013, pp. 465-470. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.3.465
- D. Suh and C. Ryu, "Multi-sensor Data Fusion Using Weighting Method based on Event Frequency," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 6, no. 4, 2011. 8, pp. 581-587.