- Volume 15 Issue 10
This study examined the state of the UWB frequency band of foreign policy for application to domestic findings. The results confirmed that the UWB frequency can be prescribed mainly for use in a communication service area, unlike foreign countries, such as the United States and Europe for the current technology standard. On the other hand, the expansion of the UWB service area to various fields may appear as interference in the domestic industry protection and enable these rules. Therefore, the UWB frequency should be used in other areas except for broadcast and communication, if the output meets the specified criteria, as in the case of a foreign country. This is thought to be helpful for protecting the domestic industry and activated services.
UWB;output regulation;communication service;frequency
- J. Foerster, E. Green, S. Somayazulu, and D. Leeper, "Ultra-wideband technology for short- and medium range wireless communications," Intel Technical J., May 2001.
- C. Ma and M. Mehmet-Ali, "A Performance Modeling of Wimedia UWB MAC," in Proc. 25th Biennial Symp. Commun., pp. 461-466, Otawa, Canada, May 2010.
- E. Toscano and L. Lo Bello, "Cross-channel interference in IEEE 802.15.4 networks," in Proc. IEEE Int. Workshop Factory Commun. Syst., pp. 139-148, Dresden, Germany, May 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/WFCS.2008.4638731 https://doi.org/10.1109/WFCS.2008.4638731
- K. Shuaib, M. Boulmalf, F. Sallabi, and A. Lakas, "Co-existence of zigbee and WLAN, a performance study," in Proc. Wirel. Telecommun. Symp., pp. 1-6, Los Angeles, USA, Apr. 2006.
- M. Z. Win, R. A. Scholtz, "Impulse radio: how it works," IEEE Comm. Lett., Vol.2, No.2, pp. 36-38, Feb. 1998. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/4234.660796 https://doi.org/10.1109/4234.660796
- Ibrahim J., Buehrer R.M., "Two-Stage Acquisition for UWB in Dense Multipath," IEEE J. Select. Areas Comm., Vol.24, Issue 4, pp.801-807, 2006. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JSAC.2005.863832 https://doi.org/10.1109/JSAC.2005.863832
- H.-Y. Kong, "An Automatic Repeating Protocol in Cooperative Spectrum Sharing", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 101-108, Dec. 2013. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2013.13.6.101
- J.-H. Park, S.-H. Lee, "Heterogeneous Study of Voice Communication Delay According to Connection Delay Difference of Heterogeneous Radios", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 29-35, Dec. 2013. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2013.13.6.29
- S.-M. Moon, J.-M. Woo, "A Study on Radiation Characteristics of Electrically Small Antenna for Low-VHF Band Direction Finding according to Tank Mounting Position", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication (IIBC), Vol. 14, No. 2, pp.127-134, Apr. 2014.
- K.-H. Lee, W.-Y. Song, M.-H. Lee, "A Study on Multi Beam Steering using Weight Error Compensation Algorithm and SVD in Wireless System", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication (IIBC), Vol. 13, No. 2, pp.143-148, Apr. 2013. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2013.13.2.143
- H.-j. Yun, I.-k. Lee, "Potential Interference of Electric Equipments on Radio Service below 30MHz", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication (IIBC), Vol. 13, No. 2, pp.269-273, Apr. 2013. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2013.13.2.269
Supported by : 원광대학교