- Volume 15 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Design of a LDC Recycling Load Tester for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
하이브리드 및 전기 자동차용 LDC 재생형 부하 시험기 설계
- Lee, Choon-Il (Department of Electronics Engineering, Incheon National University) ;
- Hong, Yeon-Chan (Department of Electronics Engineering, Incheon National University)
- Received : 2014.08.21
- Accepted : 2014.10.10
- Published : 2014.10.31
The LDC (Low Voltage DC-DC Converter) used for hybrid vehicles and electric vehicles was utilized to supply the electric apparatus load with a voltage and to charge the auxiliary batteries by receiving a high DC voltage from the high voltage battery. The LDC has a long-time load test during the manufacturing process. On the other hand, it has the disadvantage of considerable energy consumption because it has the structure to release the power as 100% heat during a load test. Therefore, in this paper, a recycling load test method was proposed and 75~90% energy saving was realized.
Electric vehicle;energy consumption;LDC;recycling load test
Supported by : 인천대학교
- Imoto Yoshihiro, "Load Device", Japan Patent Publication No. 09-325823, 1997.
- Carlos Augusto Ayres and Ivo Barbi, "Power Recycler for Power Supplies Burn-in Test Design and Experimentation" EFEI-Itajuba-MG-Brazil, p.3-7 Mar. 1996.
- Ming-Tsung Tsai and Charles Tsai, "Energy Recycling for Electrical AC Power Source Burn-in Test" IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 47, no. 4, Aug. 2000. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/41.857979 https://doi.org/10.1109/41.857979
- Intepro System, "DC/DC Burn-in Test Systems", 2006.
- Andrzej M. Trznhadlowski, "Introduction to Modern Power Electronics", Hanbitmidieo, p.441-488, 2011.
- Kim Huijun, "The basic design of switching power", Seongandang, 2010.