- Volume 15 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Study on Controlled Horticulture Farmers' Attitude of Energy-Saving Facilities using the IPA method
시설원예 농가의 에너지 절감시설에 대한 만족도 분석: IPA방법을 이용하여
- Kim, Yean-Jung (Korea Rural Economic Institute) ;
- Han, Hye-Sung (Korea Rural Economic Institute) ;
- Choi, Chil-Koo (Rural Development Administration)
- Received : 2014.09.05
- Accepted : 2014.10.10
- Published : 2014.10.31
This paper analyzed the issues related to focus on farmers behaviors of energy saving facilities. This study conducted questionnaire and field surveys of controlled horticulture farmers and economic analysis using an IPA(Importance-Performance Analysis) matrix. According to the research results, the performance level was low on average ranging from 2.33 to 2.56 in a five point Likert-scale on greenhouse mandarin and grape-related facilities. On the other hand, the importance levels were high in the mean rating from 2.69 to 4.8. The results show that energy loss reduction of complementary facility and alternative energy supply support for low cost implementation are more important in terms of the respondents concerns than performance quadrant III. Therefore, it is important to provide financial support to energy-saving facilities to promote the use of energy efficiency improvement. In addition, the government should invest continuously in research and development.
Alternative Energy;Facility Horticulture;Energy Saving Facility;Cronbach's Alpha;Importance-Performance Analysis
Grant : 주요 시설원예 작물의 냉난방 및 보온 형태별 경영실태 분석(2차년도)
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. "major statistics data of Food and Rural Affairs". 2013.
- Korea rural economic institute. "Agricultural Outlook 2014 (I)". pp241-295. 2014.
- Haemoon Oh. "Revisiting importance-performance analysis", Tourism Management, 22, pp. 617-627. 2001. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0261-5177(01)00036-X https://doi.org/10.1016/S0261-5177(01)00036-X
- Rural Development Administration. farm-product prices and income data. www.rda.go.kr.
- John A. Martilla and John C. James. "Importance- Performance Analysis". Journal of Marketing, Vol.41, No 1, pp. 77-79. 1977. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/1250495 https://doi.org/10.2307/1250495
- Kyung-Hee Kim and Young-Sook Han. "Development of Green Tea Brand Using Importance-Performance Analysis for Purchase Motivation by Consumers", The Korean Tea Society. Vol.17, No 1, pp. 8-16. 2011.
- Kae-soo Kim. structure equation model analysis. pp.153-157. hannare academy. 2011.
- Bland J, Altman D. Statistics notes: Cronbach's alpha. BMJ. pp. 314-275. 1997.
- Recognition for Nursing Competency Importance, Nursing Competency Level, and Their Influencing Factors of Nurses in the Long-term Care Hospitals vol.16, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.3.1989