- Volume 15 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Andersen모형을 적용한 장애인의 경제적 노후준비에 영향을 미치는 요인
Study of the Factors Influencing the Economic Retirement Preparation for People Living with Disabilities Based on Andersen's Behavioral Model
- 투고 : 2014.06.24
- 심사 : 2014.10.10
- 발행 : 2014.10.31
본 연구는 장애인들의 경제적 노후준비에 영향을 주는 요인을 파악하기 위하여 Andersen의 행동모형을 적용하였다. 2012년 5월 21일부터 7월 31일까지 조사한 장애인고용패널 5차년도 자료 중 30세 이상 60세 이하 2869명을 대상으로 SPSS 20 program을 이용하여 로지스틱 회귀분석을 실시하였다. 장애인의 노후준비에 영향을 미치는 소인요인으로는 학력, 결혼상태이고, 기능요인에서는 취업여부, 비수급여부 및 자가주택 여부가 그렇지 않은 경우에 비해 노후준비가능성이 높았다. 또한, 총수입이 증가할수록 노후준비 가능성도 증가하는 것으로 나타났다. 마지막으로 욕구요인에서는 주관적 사회경제적 지위, 일상생활만족도 및 자아존중감이 높을수록 노후준비가능성은 증가하였다. 이에 장애인의 경제적인 노후준비를 돕기 위해서는 그들의 다각적인 요인을 파악하고 개별적인 요구들을 반영할 수 있는 정책마련 및 프로그램이 운영 되어야 할 것이다.
Andersen's behavioral model;Disabled Person;Economic retirement preparation;Factors;Self-esteem
- Y. S. Yoo, "Factors affecting the baby boom generation's preparation of old age", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 13(12), pp. 738-747, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.12.738 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.12.738
- Y. J. Lee, H. R, Shin, M. A. Lee, "Influence of self-perceived health on life satisfaction of retires: Focused on the moderating effect of economic preparation for aging," Journal of Institute for Social Sciences, 24(3), pp. 35-59, 2013.
- J. E. Seok, "The differences and determinants in the perception on old-Age support across generations in Korea," Health and Social Welfare Review, 29(1), pp. 163-191, 2009.
- M. S. Ko, I. K. Seo, "Influences of the elderly's health status upon their stress and depression and moderating effects of social supports," Korean Public Health Research, 37(1), pp. 1-14, 2011.
- C. Y. Cho, M. Y. Song, K. S. Lee, "The decision factor on thinking against their old age of the middle generation," Journal of Welfare for the Aged, 43, pp. 135-156, 2009.
- S. Y. Lee, "A study on determinants of financial preparation for later life among the elderly who are residing in the city area," Journal of Social Sciences, 28(1), pp. 205-224, 2009.
- C. J. Park, "Economic preparations for aging of the middle and old-aged and their determinants," Korean Journal of Social Welfare, 60(3), pp. 275-297, 2008. https://doi.org/10.20970/kasw.2008.60.3.012
- S. J. Lee, "The characteristics of old age preparation of Korean adults and policy implications," Health and welfare policy forum, 147, pp. 72-80, 2009.
- K. H. Chung, Y. H. Oh, J. E. Seok, S. R. Doh, C. W. Kim, Y. K. Lee, H. K. Kim, "National survey results on the elderly life conditions and welfare need," Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2005.
- S. H. Kim, S. H, Lee, S. H. Noh, I. G. Chung, "A study on linking health and welfare service system the elderly with disabilities," Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, 2011.
- H. J. Park, D. Y. Lee, S. W. Lee, "A study on the vocational rehabilitation needs and attitudes among elderly people with disabilities," Journal of vocational rehabilitation, 13(2), pp. 101-127, 2003.
- G. E. Kim, J. L. Lee, "The influence of the double discrimination on successful aging of elderly people with disability: A mediating effect of role performance", Journal of Welfare for the Aged, 59, 257-280, 2013.
- C. Y. Park, "A study on influence of the life satisfaction for the elderly women with disabilities: Focusing on moderation effect of preparation for the later life factor," Journal of Rehabilitation Research, 17(4), pp. 53-77, 2013.
- L. M., Verbrugge, L. S. Yang, "Aging with disability and disability with aging", Journal of Disability Policy Studies, 12(4), 253-267. 2002. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/104420730201200405 https://doi.org/10.1177/104420730201200405
- H. J. Choi, "Factors affecting on preparation of the economic determinants of the disabled: Perspective of life course," 3rd Conference on Employment of the Disabled Panel, pp. 639-660, November, 2011.
- M. Y. Song, "Factors influencing on retirement preparation of disabled elderly," 4th Conference on Employment of the Disabled Panel, pp. 65-82, November, 2012.
- J. A. Cho, "A study on determinants of financial preparation of the disabled of old age," Fall Conference scheduled of Korean Social Security Association and DB Conference of Financial welfare, pp. 255-275, December, 2013.
- A. S. Lim, Self-esteem of the Blind Person, p. 1-224, Korea Blind Union, 1999.
- B. S. Koh, "The determinants of retirement acceptance," Journal of Welfare for the Aged, 28, pp. 3-18, 2013.
- S. W. Jeong, "The prospective effect of acceptance of disability on self-esteem of persons with acceptance with hearing impairments," Disability & Employment, 24(1), pp. 167-197, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15707/disem.2014.24.1.007
- R. M. Andersen, "National health surveys and the behavioral model for health services use," Medical Care, 46(7), pp. 647-653, 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/MLR.0b013e31817a835d https://doi.org/10.1097/MLR.0b013e31817a835d
- C. Y. Cho, M. Y. Song, G. S. Lee, "The decision factor on thinking against their old age of middle generation." Journal of Welfare for the Aged, 43, pp. 135-156, 2009.
- J. G. Park, J. J. Jong, "Changes in household income and poverty status lover analysis", The third panel, Proceedings of the employment of the disabled, pp. 3-22, 2011.
- J. G. Park, "Life satisfaction of people with disabilities: a theoretical model and ita empirical test," SungKyunKwan University, Doctoral dissertation. 2008.
- J. S. Kim, S. Y. Lee, "The effects of social support on life satisfaction of deaf pepole: The perspective of economic assistance and needs-based assistance," Journal of Disability and Welfare, 22, pp. 25-46, 2013.
- H. S. Park, H. T. Yang, "The effect of discrimination experience of wage workers on job satisfaction: Focused on the mediating effect of self-esteem." Journal of Disability and Welfare, 22, pp. 67-84, 2013.
- S. W. Jeong, "The prospective effect of acceptance of disability on self-esteem of persons with hearing impairments," Disability & Employment, 24(1), 167-197.