- Volume 15 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Agricultural support and solidarity devices development
농작물 버팀 지지용 대 및 결속 장치
- Han, Seung-Chul (Division of Automotive Engineering Technology, Yeungnam College Univ.) ;
- Kim, Jin-Ho (Yeungnam University of Mechanical) ;
- Lee, Man-Gi (Yeungnam University of Mechanical) ;
- Lee, Seung-Cheol (PL Korea company)
- Received : 2014.06.26
- Accepted : 2014.10.10
- Published : 2014.10.31
The rural population is aging and farmers need to aim for mass production. This study examined the work efficiency of clamping and protecting crops. Strong winds are a risk for damage, but there are no reports of studies of the geometric design problem for vegetation. The accuracy of the simulation to obtain a load applied to the actual support and index was examined. The model was selected according to its strength based on the reliability of the simulation. Also acts in force of 0.1N to 0.6N, which can withstand the force of 1.29N with the results of this thesis research. The fixed clamp fixing for agricultural crops designed as a support was examined. These results are expected to help shorten working hours, and improve the growth of crops and disaster prevention.
Supported by : 중소기업청
- Kohnke, Peter, ed. ANSYS theory reference. Ansys, 1999.
- jang bok suk, Kim Chang - Whe, and Kim, YS. "OSSEOINTEGRATED prosthesis implant location and length of the cantilever due to changes in the three-dimensional finite element stress analysis." Journal of Korean Academy of Prosthodontics 34 (1996): 501-532.
- Jae Kim - jeonuisik Kyeong, and Young - Shin Kim "Vacuum glass supports analysis of the manufacturing and testing." Conference of Korea Society of Precision Engineering (2010): 901-902.
- gimsangsik, and jangsuyeon. "Deflection of Reinforced Concrete Beam Crack Behavior Experimental Study on the field." (2006)
- gimseok cheol, and gimtaek young. "LES calculations using the angular structure of the wind." Korea-like Engineering Conference (2004): 44-47.