- Volume 15 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Study of the effect of cleaning the intake manifold on common rail diesel engine and exhaust gases
커먼레일 디젤엔진의 흡기 매니폴더 클리닝이 배기가스에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Received : 2014.07.03
- Accepted : 2014.10.10
- Published : 2014.10.31
Owing to highly developed industries and the use of fossil fuels, environmental problems becoming becoming pressing issues globally. Therefore, a study of automobile exhaust is urgently needed. Generally, air is sucked into the engine through the intake manifold. The aims of this study were to reduce the exhaust from used cars and increase the output by removing carbon deposits, which are considered a reason for the increasing exhaust and reduction of output, and the reduction of exhaust, variation of output and stability of idle speed were analyzed. The formation of carbon deposits within the suction manifold was investigated through a test device (KD147). In the intake manifold, the exhaust cleaning effect was confirmed.
Exhaust gas;Intake manifold;Cleaning;Cleaning the intake manifold;KD147 mode
- A/S Learning Materials "Electronic control diesel engine" A/S Learning Materials Hyundai-Kia Automotive, Ver1, JUN. 2003.
- "Car General Inspection Training Fellowship", Transportation Safety Authority Operational headquarters inspection Automobile Inspection processed, pp296, pp361-389, 2011.03.
- kim h h, yun y c, choe g h, "Common Rail Diesel Engine", Golden Bell., ISBN (2009).
- park k t, lee h g, choe j s., "Professional Engineer Transportation Vehicles", ISBN (2010)
- Kang d g., "Practical fault diagnosis by analysis of exhaust gases encyclopedia", Cartech 1998. 07.
- Kim j h., "Automotive diesel engine", Golden Bell, 2011. 04.
- Hyun-Jun Kang, "A Study on the Maintenance Method using the Analysis Data of the Exhaust Emission Close inspection Rest", Department of Mechanical Engineering, Garduate School of Industry Kumoh National Institute of Technology. pp10, 2005. 11.
- Du-Sung Baeg, Jong-Sun Lee. "Study on Smoke Prediction in Heavy-duty Diesel Engine" Journal of academia-industrial technology, Vol.9 No.4, 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2008.9.4.865 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2008.9.4.865
- Byung-Woo Kim "A Study on Optimization of Catalyst Injection Controller for Reducing Soot" Journal of academia-industrial technology, Vol.7 No.3, 2006.
- Du-Sung Baeg "The Performance Test on A Continuous Regeneration DPF in A HD Diesel Engine" Journal of academia-industrial technology, Vol.7 No.5, 2006.