- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Fields emission Level from High Voltage Transmission Lines
고압 송전선로에서 극저주파 자기장 영향평가 적용에 관한 연구
- Jung, Joon Sig (Department of Public Health, Hanyang University) ;
- Choi, Sung Ho (Department of Computer and Communication Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Jeon, Hyung Jin (Korea Environment Institute) ;
- Kim, Yoon Shin (Department of Public Health, Hanyang University) ;
- Hong, Seung Cheol (Department of Occupational Health & Safety Engineering, Inje University)
- Received : 2014.08.04
- Accepted : 2014.09.30
- Published : 2014.10.31
The purpose of this study was to investigated the ELF-MF emission level of various environments such as 258 facilities near located to high voltage transmission lines and 120 high voltage transmission lines, 17 underground cable lines. In addition, ELF-MF reduction rate according to separation distance was calculated by using simulations. An appropriate separation distance showing below 4mG was at least 70m. In the case of the appropriate separation distance for 120 high voltage transmission lines, 154kV required 20m of separation distance and 345kV required 60m of separation distance. The simulation results showed that the appropriate separation distance showing below 4mG was 40m and 60m for overhead 154kV and 345kV respectively. To adjust the worst conditions considering the aspects of environmental impact assessment study and the electric power currents that will increase in the future, the appropriate minimum separation distance for HVTL is judged to be above 70m in this study. Thus, there is a need to establish the greenbelt or buffer zone within 70m so as to create an environment in which the receptors are not exposed and thereby eliminate the risk factors of ELF-MF against humans.
- 국민권익위원회. 2010. (http://info.acrc.go.kr/acrc/ board.do? command=searchDetail&menuId=05060201&method=searchDetailViewInc&boardNum=14281&currPageNo=1&confId=29&conConfId=29&conTabId =56&conSearchCol=BOARD_TITLE&conSearchSort=A.BOARD_REG_DATE+DESC%2C+BOARD_NUM+DESC).
- 전인수, 김한나. 2006. 고압송전선로 전자파에 대한 노출범위 설정방안, 한국정책평가연구원.
- 정준식, 김근영, 홍승철, 조용성, 김윤신. 2012. 개인 노출량 조사를 통한 한국인의 극저주파 자기장 노출수준. 한국환경보건학회. 38(1):18-30.
- 한국법제연구원. 2012. (http://library.nier.go.kr/search/Detalview.ax?cid=5514267). 32pp.
- 환경부. 1997. 전자파 인체 권고기준 설정을 위한 조사연구.
- 홍승철, 정준식, 김근영, 박현주, 최성호. 2008. 60Hz 고압송전선로 인접 주거지역의 자기장 노출수준 평가. 한국환경보건학회. 34(1): 27-33.
- Ahlbom, A and M. Feychting. 2001. Current thinking about risks from currents, Lancet. 357: 1143-1144. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(00)04380-4
- Cooper, T.J. 2013. Occupational exposure to electric and magnetic fields in the context of the ICNIRP guidelines. Chilton, Didcot, National Radiological Protection Board, NRPB-W24.
- Electric, Magnetic and Electromagnetic Field. 2013. Newsletter. 18: 14-15.
- International Agency for Research on Cancer. 2002. Working Group on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans. Nonionizing radiation, Part 1: Static and extremely low-frequency (ELF) electric and magnetic fields(Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans, 80). Lyon, IARC.
- International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection. 1998. "Guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric, magnetic, and eletromagnetic fields(up to 300 GHz)." Health physics. 74: 494-522.
- Kabuto, M., Nitta, H., Yamamoto, S., Yamaguchi, N., Akiba, S., Honda, Y., Hagihara, J., Isaka, K., Saito, T., Ojima, T., Nakamura, Y., Mizoue, T., Ito, S., Eboshida, A., Yamazaki, S., Sokejima, S., Kurokawa, Y., Kubo, O. 2006. Childhood leukemia and magnetic fields in Japan: a case-control study of childhood leukemia and residential power-frequency magnetic fields in Japan. International Journal of Cancer. 119(3): 643-650. https://doi.org/10.1002/ijc.21374
- London, S.J., Thomas, D.C., Bowman, J.D., Sobel, E., Cheng, T.C., Peters, J.M. 1991. Exposure to residential electric and magnetic fields and risk of childhood leukemia. American Journal of Epidemiology. 134: 923-937. https://doi.org/10.1093/oxfordjournals.aje.a116176
- Lovely, R.H., Buschbom, R.L., Slavich, A.L., Anderson, L.E., Hansen, N.H., Wilson, B.W. 1994. Adult Leukemia risk and personal appliances use. : A preliminary study. American Journal of Epidemiology. 140: 510-517. https://doi.org/10.1093/oxfordjournals.aje.a117277
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. 1998. Assessment of health effects from exposure to power-line frequency electric and magnetic fields. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Working Group Report, NIH Publication No 98-3981.
- Verreault, R., Weiss, N.S., Hollenbach, K.A., Strader, C.H., Daling, J.R. 1990. Use of Electric Blankets and Risk of Testicular Cancer. American Journal of Epidemiology. 133(5): 759-762.
- World Health Organization. 2007. Extremely low frequency fields. Environmental Health Criteria. 1, 238.