Supported by : 소방방재청
- M. Dewey, "Practical Applications of Fire Modeling in Industrial Application", 6th Asia-Oceania Symposium on Fire Science and Technology (2004).
- S. M. Olenick and D. J. Carpenter, "An Updated International Survey of Computer Models for Fire and Smoke", Journal of Fire Protection Engineering, Vol. 13, pp. 87-110 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1177/1042391503013002001
- N. A. Dembsey, P. J. Pagni and R. B. Williamson, "Compartment Fire Experiments: Comparison with Models", Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 187-227 (1995). https://doi.org/10.1016/0379-7112(96)00002-1
- G. H. Ko, S. C. Kim and H. S. Ryou, "FDS Simulation and Validation on the Under-ventilated Compartment Fires", Journal of Korean Institute of Fire Science and Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 5, pp. 103-109 (2009).
- S. Y. Moon, C. H. Hwang, J. S. Park and K. S. Do, "Validation of FDS for Predicting the Fire Characteristics in the Multi-Compartments of Nuclear Power Plant (Part I: Over-ventilated Fire Condition)", Journal of Korean Institute of Fire Science and Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 31-39 (2013). https://doi.org/10.7731/KIFSE.2013.27.2.031
- S. Y. Moon, C. H. Hwang, J. S. Park and K. S. Do, "Validation of FDS for Predicting the Fire Characteristics in the Multi-Compartments of Nuclear Power Plant (Part II: Under-ventilated Fire Condition)", Journal of Korean Institute of Fire Science and Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 80-88 (2013). https://doi.org/10.7731/KIFSE.2013.27.2.080
- K. McGrattan, R. McDermott, S. Hostikka and J. Floyd, "Fire Dynamics Simulator (Version 5) User Guide", NIST Special Publication 1019-5 (2010).
- C. A. Wade, "BRANZFIRE Technical Reference Guide", BRANZ Study Report No. 92 (2)004.
- A. Tewarson, "Generation of Heat and Chemical Compounds in Fire", SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering 3rd Edition (2002).
- A. Bounagui, N. Benichou, C. McCartney and A. Kashef, "Optimizing the Grid Size Used in CFD Simulations to Evaluate Fire Safety in Houses", 3rd NRC Symposium on Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing and Virtual Reality, pp. 1-8 (2003).
- K. Hill, J. Dreisbach, F. Joglar, B. Najafi, K. McGrattan, R. Peacock and A. Hamins, "Verification and Validation of Seclected Fire Models for Nuclear Power Plant Applications", NUREG-1824 (2007).