- Volume 3 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Circuit Design of Parallel Power Operation Equipment for Peak Power Reduction
상전원의 피크치 전력 감소를 위한 전력병합장치 회로설계
- Received : 2014.04.07
- Accepted : 2014.08.02
- Published : 2014.09.30
Recent use of electricity during peak hours electricity supply-demand imbalance is inevitable that limit power use force. Therefore, in this paper, a circuit of parallel power operation equipment for peak power reduction which saves the power to electricity storage device during the non-peak power time and supply from the storage power during the expected power shortages time is designed Through this circuitry, the peak power of the commercial power supply with the parallel operation and connection of the commercial power supply and the power supply of the inverter from electricity storage that is a key feature of PRS(Peak power Reduction System) can be controlled. In addition, in order to increase the efficiency, a Transless Power Circuit DC-AC inverter is developed. Moreover, a variable impedance control is applied to the storage of electric power of an Uninterruptible Power Supply associated with a commercial power source.
- Jangmoo Lee, Changmin Lee, and Gildong Kim, "Review about Peak Power reduction utilizing Energy Storage System at AC Electric Railway", Fall Conference journal, The Korean Society for Railway, 2009.
- Jeonghoon Kim, Seong Ook Hwang, and Hakjoo Lee, "Considering the load leveling function for residential ESS Study on Estimating the fair funding", Journal of The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 2014.
- Single-phase double conversion UPS with ESS function: http://cafe.naver.com/sigongdo/89713, 2013.
- Hong Won Pyo, "Overview of ESS Utilization as Demand Response Resources for Emergency back-up Load", The Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, pp.139-141, Nov., 2013.
- Daniel W. Hart, Soonchan Hong, Hee Jong Jeon, and Yongsoo Yun, Power Electron Engineerg, McGraw-Hill Korea, 2011.
- Foster, I., Kesselman, C., Nick, J., Tuecke, S., The Physiology of the Grid: an Open Grid Services Architecture for Distributed Systems Integration, Technical report, Global Grid Forum, 2002.
- Jaesoo Yang and Donghan Kim, "Development of Power Merging System for Power Peak Load Curtailment", ISAAC 2013, IIBC, IPACT, pp.189-193, 2013.
- Share of energy production in 2010, the National Energy Information System Integration, 2010.
- Statistical compilations electricity trading, Korea Power Exchange, Dec., 2009.
- www.epsis.co.kr, EPSIS, Korea Power Exchange, 2011.