- Volume 12 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effects of Complication Level of Information Security Professional in the Public Entity on Job Satisfaction and Job Withdrawal Intention
조직내 정보보안 종사자의 갈등수준과 직무만족 및 직무변경의도에 관한 연구
- Shim, Mina (Dept. of Computer Engineering & Teaching, Sungkyul University)
- 심미나 (성결대학교 컴퓨터공학부)
- Received : 2014.06.03
- Accepted : 2014.09.20
- Published : 2014.09.28
The purpose of study is desirable and effective conflict management plan and professionally, to promote sustainable job skills beyond. Therefore, the public agency information security professionals to find the causes of conflict and the level of suffering, the relationship, says the help of a job withdrawal intention and job satisfaction relationship further. The results indicated that there are differences in the factors of job withdrawal intention, conflict levels, job satisfaction, according to socio-demographic characteristics. Awareness of conflict factor increases the higher level of conflict. Job satisfaction, negative impact on the job withdrawal intention. We expect to contribute to the field of information security training key personnel in the future as a result, leaving the job to conflict prevention and mitigation, and minimized by applying the improved policies and institutions.
- KISA, National Information Security White Paper 2013, 2013.
- Wack, J. & L. Carnahan, Computer Viruses and Related Treats, NIST SP 500-166, 1989.
- Sangho Lee, Led Security, Wowbooks, 2011.
- Joongho Ahn et al., Kimoon Sung, Jaehong Lee, Impacts of Punishment and Ethics Training on Information Security Compliance, Information Systems Review, 12(1), 23-42, 2010.
- Sunghee Yu, The Study of Activated Information security services according to the type of action research in information security officer, Ph.D. dissertation, Korea Univ., 2012.
- Sangho Lee, Led Security, Wowbooks, 2011.
- HyeRyun Baek, Affecting the welfare of the disabled worker conflict level factors, Master's Degree dissertation, Kookmin Univ., 2004.
- Coser, Lewis A., The Function of Social Conflict, Glencoe, Illinois : Free Press, 1956.
- Pondy, L. R., Organizational Conflict, Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 12, 1967.
- Brown. L. D., Managing Conflict at Organizational Interfaces, Reading, Mass : Addison-Wesley Publishing Co, 1983.
- Younho Park, Later Human Relations Theory, Parkyoungsa, 1994.
- Kyoungil Park, Factor analysis of the causes of conflict and conflict-level social worker community welfare, Community Welfare Society Conference, 2001.
- Dongil Kwon, The Study of Conflict of the staff of nonprofit social service organizations, Master's Degree dissertation, Sungkyunkwan Univ., 2001.
- Gibson, J. L., Ivancevich, J. M. & Donnelly, J. H. Jr., Organizations : Behavior, Structure, Processes, 6th, Texas : Business Publication, 1988.
- Szilagyi, A. D. & Wallace, M. J., Organizational Behavior & Performance, 3rd ed, Glenview III : Scott, Foresman & Company, 1983.
- Walton, R. E., Dutton, J. M. & Cafferty, T. P., Organizational management of interdepartmental conflict, Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 14, 1969.
- Smith, H. C., Psychology of Industrial Behavior, New York : McGraw-Hill, 1955.
- Locke, E. A, The nature and cause of job satisfaction, Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 1976.
- Jinho choi, The Study of Job Satisfaction of Early Childhood Teachers, Master's Degree dissertation, Wonkyang Univ., 1996.
- ByungJoo Yu, The Study of Job Satisfaction and Employee Turnover, Ph.D. dissertation, Korea Univ., 1982.
- Herzberg, F., Mausner B. & Snyderman B., The Motivation to Work, 2nd ed, Wiley, 1959.
- Locke, E. A., Satisfaction and Dissatisfiers : Among White Collar and Blue Collar Employees, Journal of Applied Psychology, 1973.
- Gerald Barber, Correlates of Job Satisfaction Among Service Workers, Administration in Social Work, Vol. 10, 1986.
- Bediean et al., A., Career commitment and expected utility of present job and predictors of turnover intentions and turnover behavior, Journal of Vocational Behavior, 1991.
- Hyunju Jung, Youngkook Kim, The help of a career change of career commitment and relationship antecedents of hotel managers, Journal of Tourism Sciences, 2011.
- Mingu Kim, Organizational commitment and job satisfaction on the impact of conflict and conflict-level Factors, Master's Degree dissertation, Hankuk Univ. of Foreign Studies, 2002.
- Soohyun Kim, Study on job satisfaction and commitment among community-level welfare workers conflict affected, Master's Degree dissertation, Sungkyunkwan Univ., 2002.
- Sungrak Jung, Organization of dental hygienists in conflict and job satisfaction levels, Master's Degree dissertation, Kyungpook Univ., 2011.
- Yonghyun Joe, Levels of conflict and conflict resolution, and job satisfaction among child care teachers, Master's Degree dissertation, Myounggii Univ., 2011.
- Byoungsuk Kim, Determining job satisfaction factors analysis of information security services personnel, Master's Degree dissertation, Korea Univ., 2012.
- Jangho Lee, IT security practitioners in occupational stress and job attitude relationship analysis, Master's Degree dissertation, Korea Univ., 2012.
- Harrison, F., A Conceptual Model of Organization Conflict, Business and Society, Winter, 1980.
- Misun Park, Study on the Management of Social bokjijik official duties conflict, Ph.D. dissertation, Dae-gu Univ., 2005.
- Jaesook Kim, A study of the mental health professional personnel causes of conflict and the conflict level and Conflict Resolution, Master's Degree dissertation, Dongguk Univ., 2005.
- Smith, P. C., Kendall, L. M. & Hulin, C. L., Measurement of satisfaction in work and retirement, Chicago Rand Hill, 1969.
- Blau, G., The measurement and prediction of career commitment, Journal of Occupational Psychology, 1985.
- Jinhyuk Choi, Administrative organization of the athletic career plateau and job satisfaction of employees, career commitment, career change help analyze the structural relationship, Ph.D. dissertation, Kong-ju Univ., 2012.
- Wujin Lee, Study on the Effects of self-efficacy, career commitment, and career changes affect the KSA IT staff, Ph.D. dissertation, Kyuemung Univ., 2010.
- Junglim Byun, Impact of research on the antecedents of career change career commitment and career commitment, Master's Degree dissertation, Ewha Women's Univ., 2001.
- Chungyoung Jung, Statistical analysis using SPSSWIN: SPSS 10.0, Muyokpub., 2002.