- Volume 12 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
규칙적 신체활동이 남자대학생의 건강상태 및 건강증진 생활양식에 미치는 영향
The Effect of Regular Physical Activity on Health Status and Health Promotion Lifestyle Profile in Male College Students
- Nam, Jung-He (Dept. of Public Health Science, Graduate School of Korea University) ;
- Lee, Myeong-Cheol (Dept. of Leisure Sports, Kyungmin College) ;
- Lee, Chae-Kyung (Dept. of Health Administration, Kyungmin College)
- 투고 : 2014.05.13
- 심사 : 2014.09.20
- 발행 : 2014.09.28
본 연구는 남자 대학생 241명을 대상으로 체육전공 여부에 따른 규칙적 신체활동이 건강상태, 건강행위 실천지수 및 건강증진생활양식에 미치는 영향을 비교 분석하였다. 대상자들의 체질량지수는 체육전공군
- S. J. Kim & E. S. An, College women's health concept and health behavior. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 264-274, 1997.
- N. B. Belloc, & L. Breslow, Relationship of physical health status and health practices. Preventive Medicine, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 409-421, 1972. https://doi.org/10.1016/0091-7435(72)90014-X
- R. A. Fried, D. C. Iverson, & J. P. Nagel, The Clinician's health promotion handbook, Department of health and human services. Mercy Medical Center, United States, pp. 157-158. 1985.
- M. S. Kim, D. H. Bae, C. W. Lee, M. K. Oh, & B. B. Youn, Health-promoting life styles of older adults compared with young and middle-aged adults. Korean Journal of Family Medicine, Vol, 12, No, 1, pp. 16-21. 1991.
- L. W. Green., & J. Raeburn., Contemporary developments in health promotion: definitions and challenges. In N. Bracht(ed.). Health promotion at the community level. Newbury Park, CA : Sage, pp. 29-44. 1990.
- H. S. Kim, A study on health of high school students. The Journal of the Korean Society of School Health, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 89-100, 1993.
- H. J. Lim, & S. M. Seo, Physical fitness according to body fat and physical activity levels in women university students. The Korean Society of Living Environmental System, Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 557-562, 2010.
- B. K. Kim, M. S. Jung, & C. H. Han, Health promoting behavior of university students and related factors. Korean Journal of Health Education and Promotion, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 59-85, 2002.
- Statistics Korea report on the social survey2012.
- Korea health statistics Korea national health and nutrition examination survey. Ministry health and welfare, 2012.
- S. S. Na, The effect of walking on blood pressure and serum lipid in elderly women in their sixties. Korea Sport Research, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 1141-1150, 2004.
- J. H. Shin, Identifying cardiovascular disease risk factors in middle-aged women. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 1025-1031, 2008.
- Y. D. Ahn, A study on physical activity for one week in elementary school boys. Journal of Korea Sport Research, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 545-556, 2007.
- J. H. Shin, Y. D. An, J. O. Lee, & M. S. Kang, Physical activity and eating behaviors of grade school children. Diversity in Physical Activity and Health : Measurement and Research Issues and Challenges, The Cooper Institute in Dallas, Texas, 2007.
- D. J. Anspaugh, M. H. Hamrick, & F. D. Rosato, Wellness: Concepts and Applications. Mosby, 1997.
- B. B. Alford, Nutrition during the life cycle. Prentice Hall College Div., 1982.
- I. H. Lee, Changes in dietary patterns of Korean state influence on health and disease. Journal of the Korean Society of Dietary Culture, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 359-372, 1993.
- B. H. Brubaker, Health promotion : A linguistic analysis. Advances in Nursing Science, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 1-14, 1983.
- Enable school athletic plans. The Ministry of Education, 2013.
- A. K. Han, & D. S. Jo, A study on physiological parameters, health perception, and health behavior of adults in Kyungi province area. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 314, No. 4, pp. 631-640, 2001. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2001.31.4.631
- J. E. Ware, Scales for measuring general health perceptions. Health Services Research, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 396-415, 1976.
- M. P. Lawton, M. Moss, M. Fulcomer, & M. H. Kleban. A research and service oriented multi-level assessment instrument.Journal of Gerontology, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 91-99, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1093/geronj/37.1.91
- S. N. Walker, K. R. Sechrist, & N. J. Pender, The health promoting lifestyle profile: development and psychometric characteristics. Nurs Res., Vol. 36, No 2, pp. 76-81, 1987.
- H. M. Seo, Construction of health promoting behaviors model in elderly. Ph.D. dissertation, Seoul National University, 2001.
- K. A. Nam, An investigation into psychosocial variables associated with alcohol related problems of college students. Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 501-511, 2009.
- N. S. Oh, J. Y. Park, & C. H. Han, Health promoting behaviors and related factors for college students by type of residence. Korean Journal of Health Education and Promotion, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 27-40, 2011.
- Y. J. Back, & I. S. Kim, A study on health promoting lifestyle of hospital nurses. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Adult Nursing, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 477-489, 2000.
- H. S. Choi, H. J. Choi, K. E. Hong, B. S. Kim, & H. R. Choi, A study on health behaviors of college freshmen. Korean Journal of Family Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 8, pp. 633-641, 1996.
- G. A. Kang, Factors related to health promoting behaviors of sixth grade elementary school students. The Graduate School of Education, Ewha Womans University, 1991.
- K. S. Ki, Affecting the health care practices of middle school boys factors research. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 15, No 1, pp. 59-75, 1985.
- H. K. Kim, Gender differences in health promoting behavior and related factors among university students using Pender's health promotion model. The Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 21, pp. 198-219, 2007.
- M. S. Goldstein, J. M. Siege, & R. Boyer, Predicting change in perceived health status. American Journal of Public Health, Vol. 74, No. 6, pp. 611-614, 1984. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.74.6.611
- P. A. Thoits, Multiple identities and psychological well-being: A reformulation of the social isolation hypothesis. American Sociological Review, Vol. 48, pp. 174-187, 1983. https://doi.org/10.2307/2095103
- E. J. Ryu, Y. M. Kwon, & K. S. Lee, A study on psychosocial well-being and health promoting lifestyle practices of university students. Korean Journal of Health Education and Promotion, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 49-60, 2001.
- E. H. Huh, Y. K. Chung, & S. G. Yeoum, A study on the relations between a health promoting daily life style and self-efficiency in university students. The Journal of the Korean Society of School Health, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 203-215, 1998.