- Volume 12 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Metadata Design Proposal for Improving the Transmission Quality in Wireless Sensor Network
무선 센서 네트워크에서 전송 품질 개선을 위한 메타데이터 설계 제안
- Jeon, Hye-Kyoung (Dept. of Computer Science & Information Technology, Inha University) ;
- Park, Yang-Jae (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Gachon University)
- Received : 2014.06.19
- Accepted : 2014.09.20
- Published : 2014.09.28
In the application development process is an important task to improve the quality of the data is the principal means for achieving the functional requirements of the wireless sensor network applications because it is the data obtained in the real world. It should be possible to meet the requirements for the quality improvement to those detailed for improving the quality in a short period of time for developing a prototype of an application and low cost. However, development of the existing methods can not be satisfied simultaneously in order to use a consistent abstraction because antinomical relation between ability of description and ease of description. In this paper, we propose a meta-data designed to support the improvement of data quality through abstract modeling language is also used in combination to a multiple of the other.
- I.F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, "A survey on sensor networks," IEEE Commun. Mag., vol.40, No.8, pp. 102-114, 2002.
- L.S Bai, R.P. Dick, and P.A. Dinda, "Archetype-based design: Sensor network programming experts," Proc. Intl. Conf. on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, pp. 85-96, 2009.
- L. Mottola and G.P. Picco, "Programming wireless sensor networks: Fundamental concepts and state of the art," ACM Comput. Surv., vol.43, pp.19:1-19:51, 2011.
- M. Ceriotti, L. Mottola, G.P. Picco, A.L. Murphy, S. Guna, M. Corra, M. Pozzi, D. Zonta, and P. Zanon,"Monitoring heritage buildings with wireless sensor networks: The torre aquila deployment," Proc. Intl. Conf. on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, pp 277-288, 2009.
- W. Seah and Y.K. Tan, Sustainable wireless sensor networks, chap 13, InTech, 2010.
- J. Zhao and R. Govindan, "Understanding packet delivery performance in dense wireless sensor networks," Proc. Intl. Conf. on Embeded networked sensor systems, pp. 1-13, 2003.
- G.P. Picco, "Software engineering and wireless sensor networks: Happy marriage or consensual divorce?," Proc. FSE/SDP Workshop on Future of Software Engineering Research, pp. 283-286, 2010.
- F. Losilla, C. Vicente-Chicote, B. Alvarez, A. Iborra and P. Sanchez, "Wireless sensor network application development: An architecture-centric mde approach," Software Architecture, ed. by F. Oquendo, vol.4758, pp. 179-194, 2007
- P. Boonma and J. Suzuki, "Moppet: A Model-Driven performance engineering framework for wireless sensor networks," Comput. J., vol 53, No. 10, pp. 1674-1690, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1093/comjnl/bxp129
- J.B. Lim, B. Jang, S. Yoon, M.L. Sichitiu, and A. G. Dean, "Raptex: Rapid prototype tool for embedded commnucation systems," ACM Trans. Sen. Netw., vol. 7, pp. 7:1-7:40, 2010.
- S.R. Madden, M.J. Franklin, J.M. Hellerstein, and W. Hong, "TinyDB: an acquisitional query processing system for sensor networks," ACM Trans. Database Syst., vol.30, pp. 122-173, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1145/1061318.1061322
- M. Welsh and G. Mainland, "Programming sensor networks using abstract regions," Proc. Conf. on Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation Vol. 1, pp. 3-3, 2004.
- D.Gay, P. Levis, R. vonBehren, M. Welsh, E. Brewer, and D. Culler, "The nesc language: A holistic approach to networked embedded systems," Proc. ACM SIGPLAN 2003 Conf. on Programming language design and implementation, pp. 1-11, 2003.