- Volume 12 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study the Test Methods and Evaluation Practices of Network Access Control System
NAC 시스템의 시험방법과 평가사례에 관한 연구
- Yang, Hyo-Sik (Dept. of Fusion Engineering, Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University) ;
- Jeon, In-Oh (Dept. of Information Management, Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University)
- Received : 2014.07.07
- Accepted : 2014.09.20
- Published : 2014.09.28
With the advancement of internet and mobile communication devices, mobile banking such as internet banking, internet loan and smart phones related to the people's economic activities using mobile communication devices is becoming increasingly more popular. Various security systems to prevent such new crimes are being introduced and the security system market is anticipated to continuously increase substantially in the future. Accordingly, qualitative advancement of the security systems are also in continuous demand. Therefore, this thesis proposes the method and system for quality evaluation of the network access control system by proposing testing and evaluating method for the relevant system through surveying and analyzing the tend in the foundation technologies and standards in the area of network access control system, which is one of the security systems, in order to cope with the demands for the evaluation of the quality of the security system as the security system product market is anticipated to grow continuously.
Network Access Control System;Security System;Evaluation Methods;Quality Evaluation
- ISO/IEC 25000, SQuaRE - Software Product Quality Requirements and Evaluation Part 1,2,3,4,5.
- Keith N. Hampton, Chul-joo Lee, and Eun Ja Her, How new media affords network diversity: Direct and mediated access to social capital through participation in local social settings, TELECOMMUNICATIONS POLICY. Vol. 35, No. 9-10, pp. 883-894, 2011 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.telpol.2011.06.007
- William H. Lehr, John M. Chapin , "On the convergence of wired and wireless access network architectures", Information Economics and Policy. Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 33-41, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.infoecopol.2009.12.006
- Growitsch, Christian, Network access charges, vertical integration, and property rights structure--experiences from the German electricity markets, Energy Economics. Vol. 27, No. 2, pp.257, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2004.03.003
- Henrike Hannemann-Weber, Maura Kessel, Carsten Schultz , Research performance of centers of expertise for rare diseases : The influence of network integration, internal resource access and operational experience, Health policy. Vol. 105 No. 2-3, pp. 138-145, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healthpol.2012.02.008
- Chang-Hun Lee, Ok-Hyun Ha, A Study on Convergence of Cyber Security Monitoring and Industrial Security, Journal of Information and Security, Vo.l10, No.4, pp. 61-67, 2010. 12.
- Seung-Hyun Paik, Sung-Kwang Kim, Hong-Bae Park, Design and Implementation of Network Access Control for Security of Company Network, Journal of the institute of electronics engineers of Korea, Vol.47, No.12, 2010. 12.
- Sang-Won Kang, Hae-Sool Yang, Quality Evaluation of Criterion Construction for Open Source Software", The journal of digital policy & management, Vol.11, No.2, 2013. 2.