- Volume 12 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on Customized Visualization Model of Medical Examination Results
건강검진결과의 맞춤형 시각화 모델 연구
- Woo, Ji-In (U-Healthcare Institute, Gachon University) ;
- Yang, Junggi (Department of IT Convergence Engineering, Gachon University) ;
- Kim, Hae-Na (Department of IT, Gachon University) ;
- Jung, Hye-Young (Department of IT, Gachon University) ;
- Chung, KyungYong (School of Computer Information Engineering, Sangji University) ;
- Lee, Youngho (Department of IT, Gachon University)
- 우지인 (가천대학교 유헬스케어연구소) ;
- 양중기 (가천대학교 IT융합공학과) ;
- 김해나 (가천대학교 IT대학) ;
- 정혜영 (가천대학교 IT대학) ;
- 정경용 (상지대학교 컴퓨터정보공학부) ;
- 이영호 (가천대학교 IT대학)
- Received : 2014.03.14
- Accepted : 2014.09.20
- Published : 2014.09.28
The demand of the real-time data was promoted by significant development of network and IT technology. In particular, the entry of an aging society and income growth increase the demand for personal health related data which attempt to provide various and evolutional healthcare services by several healthcare institutions. Especially the presentation of the medical examination result is the most basic healthcare services which should be expressed to maximize understanding in personal health records for their own health. However according to absence of systematic visualization framework and visualization model, intuitive understanding of healthcare related data is difficult. Cosequently In this study, customized visualization representation based on the results of medical examination was provided to aviod consistent format for health examinee and establish a variety of data representations.
Supported by : Ministry of Trade, industry & Energy
- Choi, Sungbin, et al. "Semantic concept-enriched dependence model for medical information retrieval." Journal of biomedical informatics 47. 18-27, 2014.
- Korean National Health & Nutrition Examination Survey : https://knhanes.cdc.go.kr/knhanes/index.do
- Jisun Lee, A Study on Visualizing Method and Expression of Information Design for Big Data, Korean Society of Basic Design & Art, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 259-269, 2013.
- Where does my money go : http://wheredoesmymoneygo.org
- Martin Rosvall and Carl T. Bergstrom, Maps of random walks on complex networks reveal community structure, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 105, No. 4, pp. 1118-1123, 2007.
- Jason Lankow, Josh Ritchie and Ross Crooks, Infographics: the power of visual storytelling, John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
- Eunhee Cho, Hyunook Kim and Hanyoung Ryoo, Image-based Visualization of Realtime Numeric Data on a Smartphone- For Designing a Water Quality Measurement Application, Korea Digital Design Council, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 91-100, 2011. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2011.11.3.009
- Yamashita Yumi, Regeneration of Five Senses. ITBOOKS, pp. 142, 2005.
- Byung-keun Oh and Sung-joong Kang. Textbook of information design, pp. 3, 2006
- Steele, Julie and Noah Iliinsky, Beautiful visualization, O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2012.
- Ben Fry, Visualizing Data, O'Reilly Media, 2007.
- Upson, C., Faulhaber, T.A., Jr. , Kamins, D. , Laidlaw, D. , Schlegel, D. , Vroom, J. , Gurwitz, R. and van Dam, A, The application visualization system: a computational environment for scientific visualization, Computer Graphics and Applications, IEEE, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 30-42, 1989.
- R. B. Haber and D. A. McNabb, Visualization idioms: A conceptual model for scientific visualization systems, Visualization in scientific computing, pp.74 -93, 1990
- Taeyong Lee, Healthcare Design First Aid Kit, Ministry of Knowledge Economy Korea Institue of Design Promotion, pp.108-137, 2013.
- YoonJhin Shin, JungPyo Hong and Jong-Youl Yang, A study on the development of preferable font by meaning, Korean Journal of the Science of Emotion & Sensibility, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 375-384, 2005.
- Seungchul Baek, Seohye Woo, Eunyoung Park, Hyeyoung Suh, Hyunju Lee and Jinhee Do, A study the typography of web interface for the aged, Proceedings of Korean Society of Design Science, pp. 44-45, 2006.
- Industrial Engineer Colorist : subject1 color psychology
- Guilford, J. P. and Smith, P. C., A system of color-preferences, The American Journal of Psychology, pp. 487-502. 1959.
- Hyungjun Ahn, Analysis of the Association between Colors and Key Words using Data Mining and Statistics Methods, Journal of KIIT. Vol. 11, No. 12, pp. 185-192, 2013.
- Haeyoung Hwang, A legibility of the characters used for the safety and health information in pesticide products considering visual acuity, age and illumination, Department of public Health Catholic University of Daegu, 2012.
- Jung-Ran Kim, Study on the readability of the font for text, R & D center of industrial design, Chung-Ang University, Vol 2, No.-, pp. 341-364, 2002.
- Hanjin Park, The study about the improvements for problems of text- readability for the low-vision user to have difficulties accessing the web-contents in terms of body-typography of daum mobile browsing service, which is very core inquiry, Korea Digital Design Council, Vol. 11, No. 4, 2011.
- COX, Donna J., Using the supercomputer to visualize higher dimensions: An artist's contribution to scientific visualization. Leonardo, Vol. 41, No. 4, pp. 391-400, 2008.
- HL7. Health Level Seven International [Internet]. Ann Arbor, United States: HL7; c2013 [cited at 2013 Dec 19]. Available from: http://www.hl7.org.