- Volume 12 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of Factors on College Students' IT Technology Startups will
대학생의 IT 기술창업의지 영향요인 분석
- Joun, Hyang-Soon (Dept. of Graduate school of Entrepreneurship, Hanbat National University) ;
- Shim, Sang-Oh (Dept. of Business Administration and Accounting, Hanbat National University)
- Received : 2014.05.30
- Accepted : 2014.09.20
- Published : 2014.09.28
Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship courses, including my recent absence undergraduate entrepreneurship-friendly system is activated, the spread of technology startups to be scanning my college. However, the college is successful technology startups to take place in order to be solved many problems still exist. In this paper, we have a hard job and continuing high unemployment and social environment college students majoring in IT technology to enable the establishment of the control action for the establishment and analysis of influencing factors. In particular, IT college students majoring in technology startups will affect students' technical skills and characteristics of entrepreneurs and Entrepreneur's motive, entrepreneurship environment outside the extraction and evaluation items such as IT skills to analyze the impact of entrepreneurship. In analysis result, IT major career college students interested in entrepreneurship as an alternative to the higher technology, technical skills and characteristics of entrepreneurs and start-motivated alternative to independence and had an impact on employment. In addition, the university was founded in tech startups according to the environment of entrepreneurship education has a lot of outside influence.
Technology start-up;policies;college;Entrepreneur's motive;IT Technology
- Lee, C., Lee, K. and Penning, J. M.(2001), Internal Capabilities, External Networks, and Performance: A Study on Techology-Based Venturs, Strategic Management Journal, 22(Special issue), 615-640. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.181
- McDougall, P. P., R. B Robinson ]r and A. S. Denisi (1992), "Modeling New Venture Performance: an Analysis of New Venture Strategy, industry Structure, and Venture Origin", Journai of Business Venturing, Vol. 7. pp. 267-289. https://doi.org/10.1016/0883-9026(92)90002-9
- Naffziger, D. W., Hornsby, J. S. & Kuratko, D. F.,(1994), A proposed research model of entrepreneurial motivation, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. 18(3), pp.29-42. https://doi.org/10.1177/104225879401800303
- Sternberg, R. and A.R.M. Wennekers (2005). "The Determinants and Effects of New Business Creation Using Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Data," Small Business Economics, 24(3), 193-203. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11187-005-1974-z
- Vangelis, S., Stefania, Z. & Andreas, A. L.(2007), Do entrepreneurship programmes raise entrepreneurial entention of science and engineering students? The effect of learning, inspiration and resources. Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, 22(4), pp.556-591.
- Zhao, M.(2006), Conducting R&D in Countries with Weak Intellectual Property Rights Protection, Management Science, 52(8), 1185-1199. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.1060.0516
- Krueger, N. F., Relilly, M. D., Carsrud. A. L.(2000), competing Models of Entrepreneurial Intentions, Journal of business venturing, 19, 7-28.
- Krueger, N, F, et al.(2000), Competing models of entrepreneurial intention. Journal of business venturing, Vol. 15(5). pp 411-432. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0883-9026(98)00033-0