- Volume 25 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Synthesis and Evaluation of Ecofriendly Nontoxic Cleaning Agents
무독성 친환경 세정제의 합성 및 평가에 관한 연구
- Kim, Jong Cheon (Department of Bio & Nano Chemistry, Kookmin University) ;
- Ryu, Young (Department of Bio & Nano Chemistry, Kookmin University) ;
- Hong, Yeon Heui (Dongwon Electric Machinery CO., LTD.) ;
- Kim, Seok Chan (Department of Bio & Nano Chemistry, Kookmin University)
- Received : 2014.08.09
- Accepted : 2014.08.30
- Published : 2014.10.10
In order to reduce toxicity on the human body, four new cleaning agents (1-4) containing ester and ether functionalities have been invented. The synthesized cleaning agents's physical properties, biodegradabilities, and
- A. Jordan and H. Frank, Trifluoroacetate in the environment. evidence for sources other than HFC/HCFCs, Environ. Sci. Technol., 33, 522-527 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1021/es980674y
J. C. Farman, B. G. Gardiner, and J. D. Shanklin, Large losses of total ozone in Antarctica reveal seasonal
$ClO_x/NO_x$interaction, Nature, 315, 207-210 (1985). https://doi.org/10.1038/315207a0
- (b) S. A. Montzka, J. H. Butler, R. C. Myers, T. M. Thompson, T. H. Swanson, A. D. Clarke, L. T. Lock, and J. W. Elkins, Decline in the tropospheric abundance of halogen from halocarbons: Implications for stratospheric ozone depletion, Science, 272, 1318-1322 (1996). https://doi.org/10.1126/science.272.5266.1318
- E. R. Booser, CRC Handbook of Lubrication, 1st ed., 111, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL (1988).
- A. G. Berends, J. C. Bouttonet, C. G. de Rooij, and R. S. Thompson, Toxicity of trifluoroacetate to aquatic organisms, Environ. Toxicol. Chem., 18, 1053-1059 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1002/etc.5620180533
- T. M. Cahill, C. M. Thomas, S. E. Schwarzbach, and J. N. Seiber, Accumulation of trifluoroacetate in seasonal wetlands in california, Environ. Sci. Technol., 35, 820-825 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1021/es0013982
- R. E. Banks and J. C. Tatlow Organofluorine Chemistry: Principles and Commercial Applications. In: R. E. Banks, B. E. Smart and J. C. Tatlow (eds.), Topics in Applied Chemistry, 549, Springer, NY, USA (1994).
- G. van der Waal and D. Kenbeek, Testing, application, and future development of environmentally friendly ester base fluids, J. Synth. Lubr., 10, 67-83 (1993). https://doi.org/10.1002/jsl.3000100105
- J. H. Park, A. J. Cha, H. G. Kim, and J. H. Bae, A study on field application of 2,2,2-trifluoroethanol (TFEA) as an alternative cleaning agent, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 15, 773-778 (2004).
- Y. B. Park, J. H. Bae, M. J. Lee, J. G. Lee, H. Y. Lee, S. J. Bae, and D. K. Lee, A study on development of alternative non-aqueous cleaning agents to ozone depletion substances and its field application, Clean Technol., 17, 306-313 (2011).
- Y. W. Kim and K. W. Chung, A cleaning composition comprising a fatty acid ester compound derived from vegetable oils, KR Patent 0,948,497 (2008).
- J. Denis, J. Briant, and J. C. Hipeaux, Lubricant Properties Analysis and Testing, Editions Technip, Paris, France (2000).
- J. J. Kilbane, Genetic aspects of toxic chemical degradation, Microb. Ecol., 12, 135-141 (1986). https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02153229