- Volume 25 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Electrochemical Properties of Tobacco Peroxidase Incorporated Enzyme Electrode Bound with CSM Rubber
CSM 고무로 결합된 담배 과산화효소 고정 효소전극의 전기화학적 특성
- Yoon, Kil Joong (Department of Applied Chemistry, Cheongju University)
- 윤길중 (청주대학교 이공대학 응용화학과)
- Received : 2014.04.29
- Accepted : 2014.07.22
- Published : 2014.10.10
In order to substitute for the marketed horseradish peroxidase, a hydrogen peroxide sensor embedded with tobacco leaf in carbon pastes was constructed and its sensing ability was electrochemically evaluated. Ten and more electrode parameters obtained implied that the enzyme electrode exerts its remarkable specificity quantitatively in the experimental range of potential. Especially the small symmetry factor (
- B. Wang, J. Zhang, and S. Dong, Silica sol-gel composite film as an encapsulation matrix for the construction of an amperometric tyrosinase-based biosensor, Biosen. Bioelectronics, 15, 397-402 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0956-5663(00)00096-8
- E. Casero, M. Darder, F. Pariente, and E. Lorenzo, Peroxidase enzyme electrodes as nitric oxide biosensors, Anal. Chim. Acta, 403, 1-9 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-2670(99)00555-3
- Y. C. Li, W. F. Bu, L. X. Wu, and C. Q. Sun, A new amperometric sensor for the determination of bromate, iodate and hydrogen peroxide based on titania sol-gel matrix for immobilization of cobalt substituted Keggin-type cobalttungstate anion by vapor deposition method, Sens. Act. B, 107, 921-928 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.snb.2004.12.040
- T. J. Cheng, T. M. Lin, and H. C. Chang, Physical adsorption of protamine for heparin assay using a quartz crystal microbalance and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, Anal. Chim. Acta, 462, 261-273 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-2670(02)00335-5
- H. Olschewski, A. Erlenkotter, C. Zaborosch, and G. C. Chemnitius, Screen-printed enzyme sensors for L-lysine determination, Em. Microbial Tech., 26, 537-543 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0229(99)00192-1
- K. B. Rhyu, Electrochemical kinetic assassment of rose tissue immobilized biosensor for the determination of hydrogen peroxide, Appl. Chem. Eng., 25, 107-112 (2014). https://doi.org/10.14478/ace.2013.1106
- S. Gaspar, I. C. Popescu, I. G. Gazaryan, A. G. Bautista, I. Y. Sakharov, B. Mattisson, and E. Csoregi, Biosensors based on novel plant peroxidase: a comparative study, Electrochim. Acta, 46, 255-264 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0013-4686(00)00580-6
- K. J. Yoon, Electrochemical evaluation of a practical carbon paste electrode to determine hydrogen peroxide, Kor. J. Sci. Crin. Invest., 7, 195-200 (2013).
- K. J. Yoon, Application of pine peroxidase th the amperometric determination of hydrogen peroxidase, J. Kor. Chem. Soc., 57, 329-334 (2013). https://doi.org/10.5012/jkcs.2013.57.3.329
- J. R. Kirchner, Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Vol. 13, 12, Wiley-Interscience, NY, USA (1981).
- K. J. Yoon, S. Y. Pyun, and H. S. Kwon, Chicken Liver Tissue-Based Amperometric Biosensor for the determination of Hydrogen peroxide, J. Kor. Chem. Soc., 41, 343-350 (1997).
- W. Paik and S. M. Park, Electrochemistry, Science and technology of electrode processes, 1st ed., 52-55, Cheongmoongak, Korea (2001).
- J. A. Brydson, Rubbery Materials and their Compounds, 291, Elsevier Applied Science, NY, USA (1988).
- A. Mansouri, D. P. Makris, and P. Keflas, Determination of hydrogen peroxide scavenging activity of cinnamic and benzoic acids employing a highly sensitive peroxyoxalate chemiluminescence-based assay, J. Pham. Biomed. Anal., 39, 22-26 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpba.2005.03.044
- K. B. Rhyu and K. J. Yoon, Amperometric Kinetics of Hydrogen Peroxide Biosensor Bound with Natural Rubber, Appl. Chem. Eng., 21, 689-693 (2010).
- K. B. Rhyu and K. J. Yoon, Electrochemical kinetic analysis of the carbon paste enzyme electrode bound with rubber, Anal. Sci. & Tech., 24, 113-118 (2011). https://doi.org/10.5806/AST.2011.24.2.113
- K. B. Rhyu and K. J. Yoon, A new amperometric carbon paste biosensor Bound with chlorosulphonated polyethylene, J. Kor. Chem. Soc., 55, 323-327 (2011). https://doi.org/10.5012/jkcs.2011.55.2.323
- C. W. Lau, J. Z. Lu, and M. Kai, Chemiluminescence determination of tetracycline based on radical production in a basic acetonitrile-hydrogen peroxide reaction, Anal. Chim. Acta, 503, 235-239 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aca.2003.10.035