- Volume 27 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on Design of a Heat Dissipation to Improve the LED Lifetime for IR LED CCTV Using the HDU
HDU를 이용한 적외선 LED CCTV의 LED 수명 향상을 위한 방열설계에 관한 연구
- Lee, Dong Kyu (Department of Printed Electronics Engineering, Sunchon National University) ;
- Kim, Hyeong Jin (Department of Printed Electronics Engineering, Sunchon National University) ;
- Kwak, Joon Seop (Department of Printed Electronics Engineering, Sunchon National University)
- Received : 2014.07.21
- Accepted : 2014.09.11
- Published : 2014.10.01
In this paper, thermal analysis of HDU (Heat Dissipation Unit) for infrared CCTV is performed by using SolidWorks Simulation (Thermal analysis) package, in order to change the part materials and HDU shape is optimized. Furthermore, HDU disperses the aggregated heat around the LED inside the housing. The junction temperature of infrared LED checked by HDU check was
Supported by : 중소기업청
- S. J. Lee, Opt. Eng., 45, 1 (2006).
- Korea Electronics Association, 2008 LED the Run of The Market, 9 (2009).
- D. W. Hong and S. J. Lee, OSK, 21, 118 (2010).
- G. T. Ren, K. L. Pan, W T. Zhu, and J. P. Wang, Advanced Materials Research, 199, 152 (2011).
- J. H. Kang, KSPE, 421 (2010).
- M. S. Ko, KSME, 33, 947 (2009).
- J. W. Jang, KSME, 1379 (2009).