- Volume 27 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Evaluation on the Properties of the Current Transporting Part for Fault-Current-Limiting Type HTS Cables
사고전류 제한형 고온 초전도케이블의 통전부 특성평가
- Kim, Tae-Min (Department of Electricity Engineering, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Hong, Gong-Hyun (Department of Electricity Engineering, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Han, Byung-Sung (Department of Electricity Engineering, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Du, Ho-Ik (Hope IT Human Resource Development Center, Chonbuk National University)
- Received : 2014.09.18
- Accepted : 2014.09.24
- Published : 2014.10.01
When an abnormal condition occurs due to a fault current at a consumer location where electricity is supplied through high-Tc superconducting(HTS) cable, the HTS cable would be damaged if there is no appropriate method to protect it. The fault-current-limiting type HTS cable that is suggested in this study has a structure of transport part and limit part. It conduct a zero impedance transport current at ordinary operations and carry out a fault current limiting at extraordinary operations. To make a perfect this structure, it is essential to investigate electrical properties of transport part that comprise the fault-current-limiting type HTS cable. In this paper, transport part that comprise HTS wire with copper stabilization layer is examined the current transport properties and the stability evaluation.
Supported by : 한국전력공사
- S. H. Lee and J. U. Park, World of Electricity Journal, 63, 28 (2014).
- J. H. Kim and K. W. Lee, Electrical Journal, 257, 19 (1998).
- O. B. Hyun, The proceedings of KIEE, SFCL Development and Application, 59, 26 (2010).
- D. Hazelton, Y. Xie, V. Selvamanickam, R. Anthony, J. C. Llambes, and T. Lehner, IEEE Citres, 10, 42 (2010).
- M. J. Kim, H. I. Du, S. G. Du, Y. J. Kim, D. H. Lee, and B. S. Han, J. KIEEME, 22, 1067 (2009).
- A. Ishiyama, H. Ueda, T. Ando, H. Naka, S. Bamba, and Y. Shiohara, IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., 17, 2430 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2007.897998
- S. O. Heo, T. M. Kim, B. S. Han, and H. I. Du, J. KIEEME, 26, 904 (2013).