- Volume 27 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Developing of Super Junction MOSFET According to Charge Imbalance Effect
전하 불균형 효과를 고려한 Super Junction MOSFET 개발에 관한 연구
- Kang, Ey Goo (Department of Photovolatic Engineering, Far East University)
- 강이구 (극동대학교 태양광공학과)
- Received : 2014.07.24
- Accepted : 2014.09.01
- Published : 2014.10.01
This paper was analyzed electrical characteristics of super junction power MOSFET considering to charge imbalance. We extracted optimal design and process parameter at -15% of charge imbalance. Considering extracted design and process parameters, we fabricated super junction MOSFET and analyzed electrical characteristics. We obtained 600~650 V breakdown voltage,
- E. G. Kang and M. Y. Sung, J. KIEEME, 15, 758 (2002).
- T. J. Nam, H. S. Chung, and E. G. Kang, J. KIEEME, 24, 713 (2011).
- M. A. Paul and D. J. Bates, Electronic Principles (McGraw-Hill College, 2006)
- E. Gates and L. Chartrand, Introduction to Electronics, 4ed. (Delmar, 2001)
- S. S. Kyoung, J. H. Seo, Y. H. Kim, J. S. Lee, E. G. Kang, and M. Y. Sung, J. KIEEME, 22, 12 (2009).
- H. S. Lee, E. G. Kang, A. R. Shin, H. H. Shin, and M. Y. Sung, KIEE, 7 (2006).
- W. H. Hayt Jr., Eng. Ineer. Ingelect. Romagnetics-7ed. (McGraw-Hill, 2005)