- Volume 15 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Estimating The Economic Value of Information Security Management System (ISMS) Certification by CVM
조건부가치측정법(CVM)을 이용한 정보보호 관리체계(ISMS) 인증의 경제적 가치 추정 연구
- Received : 2014.05.28
- Accepted : 2014.09.11
- Published : 2014.09.30
Since 2002, many domestic companies have been certified for ISMS. On the other hand, certification, such as the need for ost-effectiveness evaluation, is not specifically enforced. Therefore, for more than 10 years, the ISMS implementation and certification system has been used for performance and cost effective business management. In this study, a model for analyzing the effect of certification organizations, ISMS development, and an analysis of the effect of a standardized system for the study was prepared. To this end, the existing maintenance organizations ISMS certification survey was conducted through an analysis of the economic effects. ISMS certification continues to expand or maintain the policy for improvement. The survey data collected by the analysis mechanism for the economic effects of CVM was analyzed.
CVM;ISMS;Outcomes;Performance Analysis;Security Incidents
- Ministry of Legislation, "Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Security Act", 2013.
- Ministry of Science ICT and Future Planning , "Notice regarding Information Security Management System Certification", 2013.
- KISA, 'Guide for Information Security Management System Certification Scheme', 2013.
- KISA, 'Information Security Management System (ISMS) to build and operate training materials', 2013.
- KISA, 'Corporate Information Security Survey' 2013.
- Sinilsun, "The economic significance of information security Investigation", Information Security Review, Issue 1-1, pp.27-40. 2005.
- KISA, "Index calculated level of national information security study and promotion of internationalization", 2006.
- Gimjeongdeok, bakjeongeun, "ROI-based information security TCO (ROSI) for research", Digital Policy Institute, pp.251-261, 2003.
- Seonhangil, "Statement of local companies and organizations Influence Factors of Information Security", The Korea Society of Management Information Systems, pp.1087-1095, 2005.
- Gimjeongin, 'Economic Impact of Asian Dust Research Society (I)', National Institute of Environmental Research, 2008.
- Gwonmisu, "Methodology Services measuring the value of information", NIA, 2004.
- Ciriacy-Wantrup, "Capital Returns from Soil-Conservation Practices" American J. of Agricultural Economics Volume 29, Issue 4 Part II pp. 1181-1196. 1947.
- Devine and Marion, "The Influence of Consumer Price Information on Retail Pricing and Consumer Behavior" American J. of Agricultural Economics Volume 61, Issue 2 pp. 228-237. 1979. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/1232747 https://doi.org/10.2307/1239727
- Gimcheolhoe, jomanhyeong, "Cost-benefit analysis of the national grid project - Empirical studies applying the contingent valuation method-, Korea Policy Research volume9-3, pp.1-16, 2009.
- Simjaewoo, gujahun, 'Contingent valuation method (CVM) to estimate the economic value types using business school gongwonhwa', Seoul City Research, volume7-3, pp.51-64, 2006.