- Volume 19 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A study on the local government's Sustainable expansion plan of volunteer
지방정부의 지속가능한 자원봉사자 확대 방안에 관한 연구
- Kim, Seong-Hyeon (Dept. of Public Administration, Chosun University)
- 김성현 (조선대학교 행정학과)
- Received : 2014.08.19
- Accepted : 2014.09.05
- Published : 2014.09.30
This study suggested the necessity of efficient volunteer management plan and continuous volunteer expansion plan to enhance the continuity of volunteer activity by local government and induce more systematic and stable volunteer activity. As a prior concrete plans for volunteer expansion, this study suggested establishing the incentive for expanding continuous volunteers through coexisting and cooperation, enhancing the propulsion will and providing an institutional strategy of local and metropolitan government heads, improving volunteer's internal capability, and reinforcing administrative support and financial aid. Also this study emphasized the effectiveness of various volunteer-related matters such as daring support and investment to drastically expand continuous volunteers and their activities.
- Mi-Jeong. Kim, "A Study of Impact of Social Support on Hospice Volunteers Burnout-Focused on the Intervening Effect of Spiritual Well-being Death Anxiety-," Doctor's degree Dissertation, Department of Public Administration Graduate School, Myongji University, p.2, 2. 2012.
- Ju-Moon. Park.Seong-Bae. Oh, "Programs and Improving Measure for Silver Voluntary Activity," Journal of Local Government Studies, Vol.9, No.1, pp.77-99, 3, 1997.
- Chung-Wo. Park, "A Study on the Effects of Social Capital on Voluntary Activiy," Doctor's degree Dissertation, Department of Public Administration Graduate School, Han Sung University, p.2, 2. 2013.
- Gil-Jun. Yo, "A Study on Recognition and Rewards for Volunteer Work," Doctor's degree Dissertation, Department of Social Welfare The Graduate School of Hannam University, p.1, 2. 2012.
- Seong-Eun. Bai, "A Study of the Factors Which Influence the Durability of Volunteer Activity-Focusing on Comparison among Organizations-," Doctor's degree Dissertation, Department of Public Administration Graduate School, Myongji University, p.7, 8. 2013.
- Auk-Bin. Lim, "A Study on Factors that Affect Volunteerism Continuity of the Elderly by Age," Doctor's degree Dissertation, Social Welfare Department of the Graduate School Hanyoung Theological University, p.19, 8. 2010.
- Jeong-Suk. You, "Volunteering Experiences of Immigrant Women on Marriage," Doctor's degree Dissertation, Department of Social Welfare The Graduate School of Chonbuk National University, p.20, 2. 2012.
- Brudney. J. L, "Fostering Volunteer Programs in the Public Sector," Sans Francisco, Oxford: Jossey-Base, 7, 1988.
- Hyen-Suk. Park, "Morality and Vocational Value Formation According to Participation in Selective Volunteering Activities of College Students," Doctor's degree Dissertation, Department of Education Graduate School of Dankook University, pp.8-9, 12. 2014.
- Joon-Mok. Kim, "A Study on the Determinants of Retention and Pro-social Orientation of Volunteers: Focused on the Mediating Role of Volunteers Satisfaction," Doctor's degree Dissertation, Department of Management Graduate School of Yeungnam University, p.8, 12. 2011.
- Woo-Kwon. Lee, "Alternatives for Volunteer Service Local Governance of Local Government," Journal of Local Government Studies, Vol.19, No.4, pp.157-174, 12, 2007.
- Supra Note 11.
- Eun-Gu. Lee, "Local governance," Seoul:Bobmunsa, 7, 2003.
- Supra Note 11.
- Myoung-Seok. Lee, "Governance as Social Coordination-Conceptualizing Governance," Korean Public Administration Review, Vol.36, No.4, p.322, 12, 2002.
- Wasserman. Stanley & Faust. Katherine, "Social Network Analysis: Methods and Applications," Cambridge University Press, p.4, 6, 1994.
- Klijn. Erik-Hans, "Rules as Institutional Context for Decision Making in Networks," Administration and Society, Vol.33, No. 2, p.134, 8, 2001.
- Prior., David, "Working the Network: Local Authority Strategies in the Reticulated Local State," In Howard Davis(ed.), QUANGOs and Local Government, London : Frank Cass, p.95, 6, 1996.
- In-Sook. Kim.Eun-Ju. Sin.Hye-Seon. Kim, "A Study on the Development of Service Network Model for the Victims of Family Violence," Korean journal of family social work, No.3, 3, 1999.
- Soon-Dool. Chung, "Application of Social Network Analysis to Social Work," Yonsei social welfare review, Vol.4, pp.211-232, 12, 1997.
- Present Condition of volunteer center, "Ministry of Public Administration and Security," Present Condition of volunteer center, 12, 2007.