- Volume 18 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
DGPS service analysis in the korean coastal ferry route
국내 연안 여객선 항로에서의 DGPS 서비스 분석
- Kim, Young-Wan (Department of Radio Communication Engineering, Kunsan National University)
- Received : 2014.05.24
- Accepted : 2014.06.25
- Published : 2014.09.30
Based on the DGPS radio wave measurement in the coast of the yellow-sea, south-sea and east-sea, the DGPS service regions in the korean coastal ferry route are analyzed in this paper. The impact of obstacles on the propagation due to the archipelago and island regions are measured and analyzed in the point of service region. The ocean-based DGPS reference stations provide the wide DGPS ocean service regions with signal strength more than
DGPS;Coastal DGPS service;Ferry route DGPS service;DGPS radio wave measurement
- DGNSS Central Office:http://www.ndgps.go.kr
- Norton, K. A., "The Propagation of Radiowaves over the Surface of the Earth and in the upper Atmosphere", in Proceedings of the Institute of Radio Engineers, vol. 25, no. 9, pp. 1203-1236, 1937.
- Young wan, Kim, "Propagation Analysis of DGPS Antenna for Radial Ground and Obstacle", Journal of information and communication convergence engineering, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 363-368, 2011. https://doi.org/10.6109/jicce.2011.9.4.363
- N.DeMinco, "Ground-wave analysis model for MR broadcasting systems", NTIA Report 86-203, 1986.
- ITU, Technical characteristics of differential transmissions for global navigation satellite systems from maritime radio beacons in the frequency band 283.5-315 kHz in Region 1 and 285-325 kHz in Regions 2 and 3, ITU-R M 823, 2006.
- U.S. Coast Guard: http://www.navcen.uscg.gov
- Young-wan Kim, Service Coverage Enhancement due to Output Power of Korean Land-based DGPS , Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 2059-2064, 2011. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2011.15.10.2059
- Young-wan Kim, "Antenna Radiation Efficiency of the Korean NDGPS Based on Radiation Power Measurements", Journal of information and communication convergence engineering, vol.10, no.2, pp.97-102, 2012. https://doi.org/10.6109/jicce.2012.10.2.097
- Assessment of the Positioning Accuracy of DGPS and EGNOS Systems in the Bay of Gdansk using Maritime Dynamic Measurements pp.1469-7785, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1017/S0373463318000838