- Volume 14 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Effects of Pipe Network Materials and Distance on Unused Energy Source System Performance for Large-scale Horticulture Facilities
배관 재질 및 길이에 따른 대규모 시설원예단지용 미활용 에너지 시스템의 성능 평가
- Received : 2014.07.15
- Accepted : 2014.08.18
- Published : 2014.08.31
This study investigated the effects of pipe network materials and distance on system performance utilizing unused energy sources in large-scale horticulture facility. For this, the modeling was performed with a 100 m long and 100 m wide rectangular shaped glass house having an area of 1ha (
Unused energy sources;Piping parameters;Pipe network;Large-scale horticulture facility;EnergyPlus
- Heo, T. H., On the Application of the Heat Pump System to Facility Horticulture, Using Hot Waste Water from Power Plants. PhD's Dissertation. Jeju National University, Jeju, South Korea, 2012. 2
- Yu, Y. S., Development of Greenhouse Cooling & Heating System Using Waste Heat of Thermal Generation Plant. Project No. PJ007432, National Academy of Agricultural Science in Korea, Suwon, South Korea, 2012.
- Ryu, Y. S., Joo, H. J., Kim J. W., Park, M. R., Economic Analysis of Cooling-Heating System Using Ground Source Heat in Horticultural Greenhouse, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society (KSES). 2012. Vol. 32 No. 6. pp. 60-67. https://doi.org/10.7836/kses.2012.32.6.060
- Kim, J. S., Efficiency analysis of geothermal heating and cooling system using groundwater for controlled horticulture. PhD's Dissertation. Andong University, Andong, South Korea, 2013. 8.
- Park, J. T., Chang. K. C., An Investigation on Quantity of Unused Energy Using Temperature Difference Energy as Heat Source and Its Availability. Energy Engg. 2002, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 106-113.
- Moon, J. P., Utilization of River Bank Filtration for Horticulture Facility. Korea J. Geotherm. Energy (KSGEE). 2012. 8, pp. 10-14.
- Hyun. I. T., Lee. J. H., Yoon. Y. B., Lee. K. H., Nam. Y. J., The Potential and Utilization of Unused Energy Sources for Large-Scale Horticulture Facility Applications under Korean Climate Conditions. Journal of Energies. 2014, Vol. 7, Issue 8, pp. 4781-4801. https://doi.org/10.3390/en7084781
- Crawley D. B., Lawrie L. K., Winkelmann F. C., Buhl W. F., Huang H. J., Pedersen C. O., Strand R. K., Liesen R. J., Fisher D. E., Witte M. J., Glazer J., EnergyPlus: creating a new-generation building energy simulation program. Energy and Buildings. 2001, Vol. 33, Issue 4, pp. 319-331. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7788(00)00114-6
- ASHRAE Fundamentals Handbook, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc., 2009.
- EnergyPlus. Testing and Validation. http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/testing.cfm
- Kim, Y. H., A study of geothermal heat pump performance prediction and assessment technique. PhD's Dissertation. Jeju National University, Jeju, South Korea, 2007.
- Choi, S. W., A study on thermal conductivity characteristics of deep depth vertical closed-loop ground heat exchanger. Master's Thesis, KwangWoon Univercity, Seoul, South Korea, 2012.
- Guidance on Energy Efficient Farm Product Management in Greenhouses; Rural Development Administration (RDA): Suwon, Korea, 2011, pp. 2-3.
- Kim, K. S., Yoon, J. H., Song, I. C., Energy Performance Evaluation of Heat Reflective Radiant Barrier Systems for Greenhouse Night Insulation. Architectureal Institute of Korea(AIK). 2000. 10, pp. 153-161.
- Standard Test Method for Determining Air Leakage Rate by Fan Pressurization. Active Standard No ASTM E 779-87, American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). 1987.
- Lee. K. H., Strand. R. K., Implementation of an Eerth Tube System Into EnergyPlus Program. SimBuild 2006, The 2nd National Conference of IBPSA-USA, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2006.
- Jacovides, C. P., Mihalakakou, G., An Underground Pipe System as an Energy Source for Cooling/heating Purposes. Renewable Energy, 1995. 11, Vol. 6, Issue 8, pp. 893-900. https://doi.org/10.1016/0960-1481(95)00101-7
- Operational Energy Saving Potential of Thermal Effluent Source Heat Pump System for Greenhouse Heating in Jeju 2017, https://doi.org/10.1142/S2010132517500304
Grant : Development of Optimal District Energy and Operation System using Industrial Waste Heat for Large-scale Horticulture Facility Applications
Supported by : Rural Development Administration