- Volume 27 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on a Novel LED Lighting Fixture for Crosswalk Having Two Different Light Distributions
두 가지 배광을 갖는 LED 횡단보도 조명장치에 관한 연구
- Kim, Hyeong Jin (Department of Printed Electronics Engineering, Sunchon National University) ;
- Lee, Dong Kyu (Department of Printed Electronics Engineering, Sunchon National University) ;
- Kwak, Joon Seop (Department of Printed Electronics Engineering, Sunchon National University)
- Received : 2014.07.21
- Accepted : 2014.08.06
- Published : 2014.09.01
Recently, LED lighting fixtures for crosswalk become popular in order to recognize the pedestrians at crosswalk, which can enhance the safety of the pedestrian at crosswalk. However, there are several problems related to the LED lighting fixtures for crosswalk, such as a lot of energy consumption due to a constant illumination during night and glaring of pedestrians at the opposite side of crosswalk. In this study, in order to overcome these problems, we have investigated a novel LED lighting fixture for crosswalk, which has two modules with different angles (
Supported by : 산업통상자원부, 미래창조과학부
- Korean National Police Agency, The 2013 Traffic Safety, http://www.koroad.or.kr (2013).
- I. H. Chung, Ph. D. Thesis, Korea Polytechnic University, Korea (2012).
- S. H. Jang and K. Y. Gwon, IT Soc Magazine, 31, 9 (2009).
- M. W. Lee and H. Kim, The Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 9, 67 (2009).
- J. Y. Han and J. T. Kim, Optical Society of Korea, 18, 111 (2007).