- Volume 27 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Properties of Current due to Voltage in Heat Conductive Silicone Rubber
열전도성 실리콘 고무의 전압-전류 특성
- Lee, Sung-Ill (Department of Safety Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation)
- 이성일 (한국교통대학교 안전공학과)
- Received : 2014.07.18
- Accepted : 2014.07.31
- Published : 2014.09.01
This study used the heat conductive silicone rubber sample of 0.95 mm thickness to research the properties of current by changing voltage. When the 1, 10, 30, 60, and 90 minute have passed, the running current has been measured through the applied voltage range of 200 V~800 V on setting temperature of
- Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Electrical Insulation, 10.01, 19 (1993).
- Y. Toureille and J. P. Reboul, Ann. Soc. Sci., Bruxelles, 89, 190 (1978).
- H. G. Cho and Y. K. Park, J. KIEEME, 10, 770 (1997).
- C. S. Huh, K. S. Jang, and H. G. Cho, J. KIEEME, 9, 344 (1996).
- K. S. Cole and R. H. Cole, J. Chem. Phys., 9, 341 (1941). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1750906
- Y. S. Yoo, J. H. Kim, K. S. Seo, H. G. Cho, and Y. K. Park, J. KIEEME, 12, 1052 (1999).
- R. J. Morgan, L. T. Mones, and W. J. Steele, Polymer, 23, 295 (1982). https://doi.org/10.1016/0032-3861(82)90320-2
- T. Imai, F. Sawa, T. Ozaki, T Shimizu, R. kido, M. Kozako, and T. Tanaka, Proc. of International Symposium on Electrical Insulating Materials, 5-9 (Kitakyushu, Japan, 2005) p. 239.
- H. C. Karner, Evaluation of Polymeric Insulating Materials for HV Outdoor Application, 6th ISH, 30.02, 1 (1989).
- ASTMD 2132-91, Standard Test Method for Dust-and-Fog Tracking and Erosion Resistance of Electrical Insulation Materials (1991).