- Volume 38 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of Designated Model of Places of Refuge location from IMO Recommendations
IMO 권고에 따른 선박 피난처 입지 지정 모델 개발에 관한 연구
- Received : 2014.06.11
- Accepted : 2014.07.28
- Published : 2014.08.31
On December of 2003, IMO's
places of refuge;Marine accident;evaluation of the probability of marine accidents;analyzing the location;evaluating o the supporting establishment
- IMO(2003), Guidelines on Places of Refuge for Ships in Need of Assistance, Resolution A.949(23).
- Jung-shik, Jeong, Cheol-Seung Kim, Sung-Hyun Park, Jae-Yong Jeong, Ik-soon Cho(2012), An International Tendency on Designating of Ship's Refuge. Journal of the Korea Ship Safety Technology Authority, No.32. pp. 45-56.
- MOF(2005a), Design Standards of Ports and Fishing Ports, Mooring facility, Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, pp. 827-845.
- MLTM(2010), The excavation and countermeasure of marine traffic risk factors on the Southern sea, Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime affairs, pp. 3.2-3.153.
- MOF(2005b), Design Standards of Ports and Fishing Ports, Water facility and Dredging.Reclamation, Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, pp. 688-695.
- Barber, James Alden(2005), Naval Shiphandler's Guide, pp. 102-106.
- Hong-Hoon, Lee, Chol-seong Kim(2013), Evaluation on Risk at the Port of Mokpo and its Approaches based on Relative Importance of Risk Factors for Marine Traffic Environment, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 19, No 4, pp. 375-381. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2013.19.4.375