- Volume 17 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Aeromagnetic Pre-processing Software Based on Graphic User Interface, KMagLevellingTM
그래픽 사용자 인터페이스 기반 항공자력탐사 전처리 S/W, KMagLevellingTM
- Received : 2014.04.08
- Accepted : 2014.08.27
- Published : 2014.08.31
Aeromagnetic survey generally require much more pre-processing steps than that of common land survey due to several complex and cumbersome steps included in pre-processing stage. Therefore it is desirable to use specific processing tool especially based on graphic user interface. For this purpose, aeromagnetic pre-processing software based on graphic user interface under the Windows environment, called
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)
- Green, A. A., 1983, A comparison of adjustment procedures for levelling aeromagnetic survey data, Geophysics, 48, 745-753. https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1441504
- Luyendick, A. P. J., 1997, Processing of airborne magentic data, AGSO Journal of Australian Geology & Geophysics, 17, 31-38.
- Mauring, E., and Kihle, O., 2000, Micro-levelling of aeromagnetic data using a moving differential median filter, NGU report 2000.053, Geological Survey of Norway.
- Mauring, E., Beard, L. P., Kihle, O., and Smethurst, 2000, Levelling of aeromagnetic data : a comparison of established techniques and an introduction to median levelling, NGU report 2000.049, Geological Survey of Norway.
- Minty, B. R. S., 1991, Simple micro-levelling for aeromagnetic data, Exploration Geophysics, 22, 591-592. https://doi.org/10.1071/EG991591
- Shin, E. J., Ko, K. B., Ahn, D. K., and Han, K. S., 2012, Interpretation of airborne magnetic and radioactive data for the uranium deposit in Geumsan area, Jigu-Mulli-wa-Mulli-Tamsa, 16, 36-44. https://doi.org/10.7582/GGE.2013.16.1.36