- Volume 50 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Collection characteristics of wet-type rotating porous disk system for air pollutants removal of marine diesel engines
박용디젤기관의 대기오염 저감을 위한 습식 회전형 다공성 디스크 시스템의 집진특성
- Yoa, Seok-Jun (Department of Environmental Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- Jang, Chang-Ik (Department of Environmental Engineering, Pukyong National University)
- Received : 2014.07.15
- Accepted : 2014.08.14
- Published : 2014.08.31
The main object of this study is to investigate the collection characteristics of wet-type rotating porous disk system experimentally. The experiment is carried out to analyze the pressure drop and collection efficiency for the present system with the experimental parameters such as system inlet velocity, stage number, tube diameter, inlet concentration, etc. In results, for the present system, at 5 stage and
Rotating Porous Disk;Pressure Drop;Collection Efficiency
- Kim HJ, Han BW, Cho GB and Hwang SC. 2013. Performance test of a simultaneous PM and SOx removal system for marine diesel engines. Trans KSME_B 5, 104-105.
- Cho BH and Kim JH. 1990. Air pollution prevention technology. Dong Hwa Technology, 23, 260-322.
- Cooper CD and Alley FC. 1994. Air pollution control : A design approach (second edition), 101-125, 217-247.
- Ji JH, Bae GN and Hwang JH. 2001. Design and Performance Evaluation of a Three Stage Impactor. J KOSAE 17 (6), 441-450.
- Kim HJ, Han BW, Cho GB and Kim YJ. 2012. Particle removal performance of a dry electrostatic precipitator for marine diesel engines and boilers. Trans KSME_B 5, 250-51.
- Kim IK and Yoa SJ. 2010. Collection Characteristics ofMulti-layer Multi-stage Porous Plate System. J Kor Soc Power Sys Eng 14, 10-16.
- Kim JY. 2013. Collection Characteristics ofMulti-layerMulti-stage Porous Plate System withWater Spray. MS. Thesis, Pukyoung National University, Korea, p. 62.
- Kim KD, Cho YS and Yoa SJ. 2002. Collection Characteristics of Multi-stage Porous Plate System with Impaction Effect. J KSEE 24, 789-799.
- Koo JH, KimMC, Park SC, Park TS, Ahn BG, Oh SW, Lee GS and Lee SJ. 2006. Atmosphere Environmental Device Design II, Dong Hwa Technology, Seoul, Korea, 226-233.
- Koo WH, Kim SD, Dong JI, Na JK and Hong JH. 1993. A Study on SO2 Removal Variation According to Air Pressure in Semi-Dry Scrubber. J KSEE, 373-376.
- Lee YC and Doo HW. 2011. A Study on the IMO Regulations regarding GHG Emission from Ships and its Implementation. J Nav Port Res 35, 371-380. (doi : 10.5394/KINPR.2011.35.5.371) https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2011.35.5.371
- Oh SH, Kim HK and Yoo BH. 2006. An Experimental Study on the Emission Charateristics of Diesel Particulate Matter. Pro Kor Soc Mar Eng Con 93-94.
- Pak MS, Hong RJ and Han NH. 2009. A Study on the International Instruments of Air Pollution Prevention from Ships. The Kor Ins Mar Law 21, 1-36.
- Park YO, Park HJ, and Kim YH. 2011. SO2 Removal by Internal Circulation of de-SOx Absorbents. J. KOSAE 27, 672-680. (doi : 10.5572/KOSAE.2011.27.6.672) https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2011.27.6.672
- Sawyer CN, McCarty and Perry L. 2008. Chemistry for Environmental Engineering and Science (5th Edition), McGraw-Hill, 25-27.
- Yoa SJ and Kim DG. 2007. Collection Characteristics of Wet Type Multi-stage Porous Plate System for Dust Removal under Tunnel Construction. The 2007 Enviro Soc Joint Confer, 1781-1784.
- Collection characteristics of electro-static multi-staged impaction system for air pollutants removal of marine diesel engines vol.51, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2015.51.4.545
- Collection characteristics of wet-type multi-staged impaction system for air pollutants removal of marine diesel engines vol.52, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2016.52.3.248