- Volume 23 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Comparative of Energy-Saving by Green Roof Type on Urban Office Building
도심 오피스건물의 옥상녹화 조성 유형별 건물에너지 절감 비교 연구
- Kim, Jeong-Ho (Department of Green Technology Convergence, Konkuk University) ;
- Kwon, Ki-Uk (Department of Green Technology Convergence, Konkuk University) ;
- Joo, Chang-Hun (Forest Inventory Center, National Forestry Cooperatives Federation) ;
- Yoon, Yong-Han (Department of Green Technology Convergence, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2014.05.29
- Accepted : 2014.08.06
- Published : 2014.08.29
This study, the urban energy used office building green roof type composition of the target by analyze building energy reductions. Green roof is total 6 types(type A~F) were selected, EnergyPlus the energy simulation programs were used. Top floor of green roof types evaluation, the reduction of the cooling peak load type E(1.26%), type D(1.30%), type C(1.37%), type B(1.45%), type F(1.49%), and heating peak load is type D(1.32%), type E(1.40%), type C(1.47%), type F(1.69%), type B(2.13%) order. Annual cooling load of heating load is reduced more than about 1% effect. The heating load reduction ratio for a maximum of 9% respectively. Cooling peak load of the building energy performance evaluation of type F > type B > type C > type D > type E in the order and in the case of peak loads heating type B > type F > type D > type E>type C order. Annual total energy use reduction of 1.07 to 1.22% and earn, type B in the best good. In primary energy use reductions in the presence of a green roof were in the 4249~4876 kWh/yr. Annual
- An, T. K., 2003, Evaluation for thermal performance of apartment house top floor using roof planting system, The Society of Living Environment System, Korea, 10(3), 182-186.
- Chung, H. K., Chung, K. S., Lee, Y. J., Sin, S. C., Kim, Y. I., 2012, A study on analysis method for performance evaluation of double-leaf facade of office building, The Korea Socity for Energy Engineering, 21(2), 168-178. https://doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2012.21.2.168
- Feng, H., Hewage, K., 2014, Energy saving performance of green vegetation on LEED certified buildings, Energy an Buildings, 75: 281-289. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.10.039
- Kim, H. S., Kim, J. S., Im, O. Y., 2004, Optimal windows transmittance by energy performance analysis and subjective evaluation in office building, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, 24, 73-83.
- Jang, H. K., Jo, H. J., Yeo, I. A., Yoon, S. H., 2008, Quantitative analysis on the insulating effect by the green roof planting system, Proceedings of the International Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Conference, 873-876.
- Kang, K. N., Lee, K. H., Choi, Y. J., 2010, The analysis of energy-saving effect by application of double_skin facaded in standard office building, Proceedings of the Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society Conference, 275-280.
- Kim, H. S., Kang, J. S., Pyon, 1998, H. S., A study on the thermal performance of lawn and soil covered roof system, Proceedings of the International Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Conference, 702-707.
- Kim, S. B., Jang, J. K., 2007, An analysis of environmental and economic benefits of green roof in Jung-Gu, Daegu, 16(5), 603-610. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2007.16.5.603
- Kim, K. J., Yoon, S. H., 2010, A study on the change in climate and eeat load with planting according to different building height, Proceedings of the Architectural Institute of Korea Conferences, 30(1), 503-504.
- Kim, H. K., An, K. H., Choi, Y. S., 2011, LCC analysis for optimized application of renewable energy of eco-friendly school, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 27(11), 83-90.
- Kim, J. H., Yoon, Y. H., 2011, Economic analysis and energy reduction by the types of the green roof, The Seoul City Institute, 12, 125-140.
- Kwon, K. U., 2014, Performance analysis of the plant foundation for implementation of low-energy green wall, Master's Thesis, Konkuk University.
- Kim, J. K., 2012, An experimental study on insulation effects by the installation method of reflector type insulator, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 14, 199-204.
- Koo, B. K., Song, S. Y., Seok, H. T., 2007, Optimum insulation of aluminum curtain wall fastening unit for residential complex in the aspect of heating energy performance and economical efficiency, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 23, 189-198.
- Kumar, R., Kaushik, S. C., 2005, Performance evaluation of green roof and shading for thermal protection of buildings, Build Environ., 40, 1505-1511. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2004.11.015
- Lee, S. Y., Kang, J. S., Kim, K. S., 2010, Energy performance evaluation of a double-skin facade with a venetian blind in residential buildings, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, 30, 1-9.
- Lee, H., Kim, J. S., O, M. S., Kim, H. S., 2012, A study on improvements of envelope system for the energy saving in curtain wall office buildings, Korean Institute of Architectural Sustainable Environment and Building Systems, 6, 106-113.
- Lee, Y. J., 2012, A study on the selection of heat source systems through performance evaluation for office buildings, Master's Theis, Chung Ang University.
- Lee, J. H., 2014, Energy saving effect analysis according to improvement of wall and window system insulation in office buildings, Master's Theis, Han Bat University.
- Park, J. H., Kim, K. S., 2009, A study on the optimization of glazing and shading devices for energy savings in perimeter zones of a small office space, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 25(8), 321-328.
- No, S. T., Jeong, J. W., 2011, A Study on comparison of heating load by energyPlus and web-based energy performance assessment tool in an apartment housing, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 27(1), 245-252.
- Pakr, S. H., 2002, Building energy performance estimation on the internet environment, Master's Theis, Yon Sei University.
- Park, Y. D., Kang, E. C., Lee, E. J., 2007, Energy performance simulation study of building energy reducing dynamic insulation, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 1, 921-926.
- Sailor, D. J., 2008, A green roof model for building energy simulation programs, Energy Build, 40, 1466-1478. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2008.02.001
Sin, J. H., 2014, A study on
$CO_2$emission calculation and reduction evaluation for building operation, Master's Theis, Sung Kyun Kwan University.
- Wong, N. H., Cheong, D. K. W., Yan, H., Soh, J., Ong, C. L., Sia, A., 2003, The effects of rooftop garden on energy consumption of a commercial building in Singapore, Energy and Buildings, 35, 353-364. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7788(02)00108-1
- Yoo, D. J., 2008, A study on the cooling load decreasing effects of extensive green roof system, Master's Theis, Chung Ang University.
- Yoon, J. H., Hong, W. H., Hwang, W. J., Choi, W. K., 2011, A study of correlation between glazing performance and building energy : focused on the U-value, SHGC and VLT in a curtain wall building, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 27, 341-348.
- Yoon, K. C., Jeon, J. U., Kim, K. S., 2011, Analysis on the impact of load factors in building energy simulation affecting building energy consumption. Journal of the Korea institute of ecological architecture and environment, 11, 71-78.
- Yoon, Y. S., Choi, W. K., Sim, M. H., 2013, A study on the characteristics of the energy performance in curtain wall building - focused on the glazing type, window to wall ratio and internal gains, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, 29, 255-263.
- The Analysis of Sedum Suitable for the Effect of Modulability the Temperature of the Rooftop Greening vol.18, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.13087/kosert.2015.18.2.53